1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The Wonderful World of David Oneal

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by FRAN?OIS, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

PC273.5(a). Domestic violence. David John Oneal pled guilty. His sentencing included community service (in lieu of jail), three years probation (03/03/2006 to 03/02/2009), and restitution.

Penal Code § 273.5. (a) Any person who willfully inflicts upon a person who is his or her spouse, former spouse, cohabitant, former cohabitant, or the mother or father of his or her child, corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition, is guilty of a felony, and upon conviction thereof shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine of up to six thousand dollars ($6,000) or by both that fine and imprisonment.​

Would this be the same home some poor guy spent two weeks staking out while trying to serve him? He can't be laughing too hard if he spent all that time hiding.

2. grntdavis

grntdavis New Member

At the same website, his ex-wife Amber filed for divorce from him twice, both times 'Domestic Violence' as the reason given. His temper should be watched by anyone still dealing with him.

3. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

And I'm sure his temper is not improved when he's backed into a corner. I keep checking back here to see if anything new has developed. I'm half expecting him to get away with a slap on the wrist, or something meaningless...or he'll run and hide somewhere. The domestic violence on top of the other shady things really paints a bad picture.

4. grntdavis

grntdavis New Member

Why does someone change their name soooo many times?

5. almandot

almandot Member

Is all that stuff about the name changes and domestic abuse really him for sure?

Could someone make a mini-biography about him? Kinda hard to keep track of him =P

6. Magic Music

Well, he also has half a dozen traffic violations for speeding (2004, 2009), failing to obey traffic signs or signals (2006 x 2), failing to display a license plate (2006), failing to pay tolls (2006), and failing to provide proof of insurance (2007). And this is just for "David John Oneal." I have not checked any of his other names.

I see a major motion picture in the making... ;)

7. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

How do you guys dig this stuff up? I would also be morbidly curious to read a mini-biography about his past though. Now it brings into question his whole "motel kids" background. Not that I think that part is completely untrue, but it just makes me wonder about any of his stories...

Something about seeing it all unravel is compelling to me, like an episode of Law & Order...except not the original one anymore, LOL!

8. grntdavis

grntdavis New Member

It is very easy to dig this stuff up. It is all public information. The only hard part about him was all of the names involved. It is 100% him. I became involved in checking on him for personal reasons to find out just how untrue his stories actually were that he was trying to sell to someone very close to me.

He has difficulty keeping his stories straight and gets caught in the lies often. I hope Disney takes his million dollar home he is living in now and the half a million dollar home he had to buy his ex-wife with all of the money he made off of the poor people who spent money on his websites thinking it was going to charitable contributions. His homes and his Porsche are the only charitable contribution he believes in.

9. almandot

almandot Member

he drives a hummer ;)

10. Club 33

Club 33 Playlist Author

Wow, just... wow.

11. DisneyRumor

DisneyRumor New Member

He has 4 cars total

12. grntdavis

grntdavis New Member

Good to know. Thanks for the update. He sure didn't keep the Porsche for long. It probably didn't really belong to him anyway. The Hummer must be a recent addition. Again, thanks.

13. tyler

tyler New Member

I too just received the email David sent out ... it is posted two comments above this one. The subject line was: Extinct Attractions Extinct?

Pretty incredible that he just won't stop!

I happened upon this link the other day. Hard to decipher the legalese, but seems to me like he lost one of his houses to foreclosure? Can anyone clarify?

Public Notice or Legal Notice #1190718

14. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Wow, he really does have some cajones to keep going! I hope that his new "letter" is seen by Disney legal to use as evidence that he is clearly intending to continue.

Also, what are his other aliases? I'm curious now...er, well, more curious...

15. DisneyRumor

DisneyRumor New Member

No he still has the porsche, the classic car, the hummer and a VW.

16. DisneyRumor

DisneyRumor New Member

Tyler how did you come across this? This is a foreclsure notice. He vacated the property a month ago.

17. Magic Music

This would probably explain the comment by the person trying to [post=32103]serve[/post] David Oneal at 2 Clydesdale Dr:

03/06/2010 08:10 am No answer, very little furniture

18. DisneyRumor

DisneyRumor New Member

David Oneal, David Collier, David Shanahan, Daniel Lopez, and Alan Anderson that I know of so far...

19. tyler

tyler New Member

What is interesting is that for the past year or so, he's included this address at the bottom of his emails:

Classic Themeparks
    1197 La Sale St.
    Jacksonville, FL 32099

Funny thing is, if you do a Google search, no such address exists.

He uses mUrgent email marketing ... they make it mandatory to include a physical address in the email footer.
    However, he was able to get around this, simply by providing a false address!

Check out this post where someone calls Dave a crook and claims his real name is "David Shanahan" ...
    http://ochistorical.blogspot.com/2008/02/laguna-beach-newport-beach-anaheim-etc.html

20. almandot

almandot Member

gotta ask.. you show up and all your first posts are detailed specifics about dave's life.. who is this? =P