Wonderland Music Company is at WDW!!!!!

Eric

The Tiki Room CD is on sale at WDW with the misprinted cover. They had several of them premade available for sale.

David S.

Wow, this is great news! I may even end up living in Orlando soon, since a hurricane just destroyed my former city. So I should have the chance to collect a bunch of these.

W

wondergreg

They have Wonderland Music now at the Once Upon A Toy store at the Disney Village Marketplace, so you don't need theme park admission to get the CD's.

SharonKurland

So much for my being able to control my purchases by not wanting to drive all the way to MK too often . I go to Pleasure Island, which is right next to the Marketplace, at least twice a week . I'll try to be strong....hehehehe.

Thanks for the information, wondergreg! (No sarcasm intended. Well, maybe a little ).

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

Horizons

Playlist Author
These CDs are also available at Once Upon a Toy store in Downtown Disney. Again no adversting...I saw two boxes of CDs on the counter behind the register and asked what they were. The Tiki Room/Jungle Cruise CD could not be printed at this location but was available at the cinema on MSUSA.

Eric

Horizons, where in the store are the CD's at "once upon a toy"? I was just there an hour ago and couldn't find them.. ???

Horizons

Playlist Author
The CDs are behind the register in the back of the store (where the princess merchadise is). There is also a kiosk in the middle of the store, where the books, DVDs and CDs are located. It wasn't working when I was there, however.

derekdaze

Just got back couple of weeks ago, and I ended up getting Country Bear Jamboree. Its a great CD actually, got the full show (shame its not got all the holiday tracks too!)

When I was at the Main Street Cinema one the CM's still didn't seem to know how to use the machines. Since reading your post Sharon, I now know why - they only just got em! Still it's good to have a bit more selection again. As you say though, absolutely no advertising whatsoever - my girlfriend stumbled across it, and knowing me as she does thought I might be interested! It was like finding the holy grail!

Eric

The Kiosk in Once Upon a Toy isn't a Wonderland Music kiosk; it's the standard Disney Records one used to preview tracks from the standard CD's being sold (like Disney Mania, Jesse McCartney, the WDW CD's..etc).