The Land BGM

*crosses his fingers*
I hope so Grizzly. I always liked The Land. Finally saw the movie last trip. Never could convince any of my family to watch it before then.
The phone pickups are really easy to use. You just need to hold the pickup to the speaker. I usually use tape (i carry a roll of medical tape with me) other people have made little holders out of fabric that use magnets to stick to the metal part of the speaker. If you can get any, that would be great.

Dreamfinder

D

DisneyFanatic001

I found this info about the interior loop from a former cast member's web site (http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~willbraj/epcotjason/jason_the_land_tour.html)

Area Music in Interior

"Allegheny Moon"
"Blue Moon"
"Carolina Moon"
"Got the Sun"
"How High the Moon"
"Moon Medley"
"Moon River"
"Moonlight Bay"
"Moonlight Becomes You"
"Moonlight Serenade"
"No Moon at All"
"Old Devil Moon"
"Paper Moon"
"Polka Dots and Moonbeams"
"Sing in the Sunshine"
"Sonny"
"Sunny Side of the Street"
"Sunrise, Sunset"
"Sunshine on My Shoulders"
"Wait ?Til the Sun Shines Nellie"
"You Are My Sunshine"
"You are the Sunshine of My Life"

It appears that this is an alphabetized list and not the order in which the songs are played. I have an mp3 of the interior loop (run time 59:35) and I recognize quite a few of the above titles in the loop. This song list also can be found at http://home.cfl.rr.com/wdwsongarchive/theland.htm which leads me to believe that the loop that I have is not a fake(?)

DisneyFanatic001 - if you read the first page on this thread, and then search for older ones, apparently that loop is a fake. A bunch of files from wdwf or other sources were compiled. Some of them do appear in the interior loop, but it has some that aren't, as well as is missing some.

Dreamfinder

I've got living with the Land Covered...

Now all I have to do is Wait until my trip in a few months.

As far as the Land music being lost...Chances are they won't need to dissrupt the entire pavillion especially if they do decide to build it off of foodrocks.

-D

Hrothgar

Hey, I'll be glad to get a "Soarin'..." clone at WDW, especially if the only thing we have to give up for it is Food Rocks. Was never a fan. "Soarin' Over California" on the other hand is one of the few highlights of DCA and a ride totally unlike anything else at DL or WDW, not least of which because it uses the nostalgic scent of loranges! ;D

Jessica L

In Horizons, there was a scene where they cultivated plants that were crosses of two different plants. Hence, loranges is actually a lemon tree crossed with an orange tree. They piped in this delicious smell (which is actually pretty close to orange scented Pine Sol) into the scene and you would smell it as you rode by.

Jessica

Hrothgar

Yeah, and I was so sad when Horizons shuttered. Among the many losses, the smell of loranges ("Citrus...OF THE FUTURE!!!"), found nowhere else in Disney (or so I thought). What a surprise to smell it again on a visit to DCA a couple years ago.

"What the he....LORANGES!" ;)

X-S Tech

A pinapple and a banana mixed. Now that's what I call dangerous fruit...and what were the wierd big strawberry things called? As for me, I'll stick with my flavor grapes thank you very much.

......Mesa Verde FLAVOR GRAPES!! (wink!) ..The strawberries and the tripple orb lemons and Limes were just genetically "enhanced" fruits.........like the giant lettuce heads.

DC-88 SPACELINER

Hrothgar

Ya gotta love Epcot in the early days. So quaint.

"Yes, they are lemons, oranges, and grapes...But they are lemons, oranges, and grapes *dramatic flourish* OF THE FUTURE!!!"

"By the way, have you seen our hydroponic beets and shrimp in a tube over at The Land? They're of the future too, I think."