Musical History of Disneyland CD Set #'s....

ArnyVee

I just noticed that this thread has the 'thread id' of 2308 and I got the same numbered set of the CDs! LOL

What a coinky dink! :)

Dr. G

#1878 for me. It came today (finally) from Disney Direct.

BTW, as this is my first post here, a huge thanks to all involved in this site! It has given me a lot of wonderful info. I haven't posted, mainly because I don't have any special knowledge about Disney music that those here don't already have, but I appreciate all I've learned!

A massive thanks to Mr. Thornton and those who helped for such a wonderful collection!

Thanks!

ArnyVee

I've added a couple of DMDF members and an eBay or two that I found.

narkspud

#1937. Thanks, Disney Direct! ;D

Check over on LP in the Disneyland category . . . some folks are reporting their numbers there too.

ArnyVee

Thanks Narkspud, I'll check it out and try and combine the lists for us.

I'll add you on now.

ArnyVee

I'll have to keep lookin'.....haven't found it on their boards yet. But, I'll look again tomorrow.

ArnyVee

I've updated all that have been reported recently including some from the Laughing Place.com discussion boards. If anyone knows of any other discussion boards reporting their numbers, please let me know and I'll include them onto our list.

Love this set! Listenin' to Disc 6 right now....

goofy208

The second set, the one that DisneyDirect supposedly had rejected, came. It is 2474.

Guess I won't have to bother with returning it; a co-worker told me she'd like to buy it from me for her husband. ;D

goofy208

ArnyVee

I've added someone from the MouseInfo.com boards and also another EBAY seller.

ispace

#0226 here. I just got it back to Australia after having it mailed to my hotel in San Francisco. I was surprised by the lack of protective packing material inside the big box, just some plain paper. I bubble-wrapped it to store in my suitcase for the flight home.

Regards,
Brett.