Goodbye

People come and go so quickly. Same in the newsgroups and Rodentsections. Someone decides they don't like the sandbox for some reason and just leave without giving a reason. I don't really understand why anyone would be a vital part of the online community and then just leave without explanation. Especially someone as outspoken as Bill. Here was a wonderful opportunity to unleash it all.

The only thing that makes sense is that he's so ashamed of his reason. He's gone to work with Dave O'Neal. That's the only thing I can think of that he would never want to admit to these boards.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
People come and go so quickly. Same in the newsgroups and Rodentsections. Someone decides they don't like the sandbox for some reason and just leave without giving a reason. I don't really understand why anyone would be a vital part of the online community and then just leave without explanation. Especially someone as outspoken as Bill. Here was a wonderful opportunity to unleash it all.

The only thing that makes sense is that he's so ashamed of his reason. He's gone to work with Dave O'Neal. That's the only thing I can think of that he would never want to admit to these boards.
:)

X-S Tech

I just had a premonition of someone creating a new persona and masquerading as Bill. I wonder if we'd ever know if it was him or not?