Goodbye

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Possibilities:
Goodbye to the "old" magicmusic site.
Goodbye I'm taking my ball home because they didn't ask me.
I'm hoping to get a lot of "please don't go" mails.
I'm joining under another name.
I'm winding you all up.

I'm sure there are many more :D
Somehow, I doubt we've seen the last of him (hopefully - it'll be rather dull otherwise) ;)

s8ntmark

Maybe he just doesnt want to reset his password ;)

What a minute, didnt he pull this business before?? He'll be back, sooner or later we all come back :D

Okay. I'll be the sucker who falls for this.

Please, Bill don't go. We need your pot stirring. We need your passion. We need your knowledge. Dave O'Neal will take over the planet if you go.

Seriously, don't go.

Mock my post, but sick around.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
We need your knowledge. Dave O'Neal will take over the planet if you go.
A sudden thought ;)
Could Bill BE Mr O'Neal after all :blink: or even............................Ricky B :blink:
No, perish the thought :D

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Speaking of trouble makers who have left the forum, it seems an old friend of ours from this board has turned up in the news
Lem = Bill.

You know, after I have finished booting the hundreds of Spambot registrations, if we were to disregard all of Bill's various personalities, I think we would be down to about 20 of us left! :blink:

Cool video, huh? I love when Goofy says your name. I must have sent out a couple dozen e-mails with links yesterday. ;)

s8ntmark

Is he back yet?

Check his profile to see when he logged in last to answer your question:

December 12, 2008, 03:04:21 PM

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Bill deleted his profile and his account? That's weird.
No, he asked me to delete them. I asked him to stay, and I requested that he think about it for a couple/few days, which he did, but he asked me again today to remove his account and posts. Why for? No clue.

Jay

I guess he wanted to leave one more pot to stir. The "Why Bill REALLY left the forum" pot. What a shame. Someone else will have to start trouble just to get discussion going.