1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Playlist BoardWalk Resort

Music loop playlist

1. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Any valuable blog content would be moved. And, of course, a link to the old forum and blogs would remain for a while during the transition.

Right. I'm not saying there isn't any activity. Reading existing forum posts and blog entries certainly qualifies. But we're not getting any new forum posts. It's rather frustrating for me to continue to pay software licensing fees and hosting fees month after month and see that there is so little new content being produced here.

Forums have never been anything pretty to look at. The current system for handling playlists and album cover art within the context of a forum is a kludge at best. And one that keeps breaking, too, when software updates make changes to the way content is handled. If I make the switch from forum software to using a CMS, I can get things looking mighty spiffy. I may start playing around with this in the background.

2. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

I may copy my blogs and keep them as text "just in case". I never thought about backing them up somewhere :rolleyes:

3. EpcotRstFan

EpcotRstFan New Member

Anyone? Anyone? I'm dying for this loop! It's my favorite and one of the few truly varied ones at WDW,

4. Shellyfish

Shellyfish I'm a Noob!

I second this request. Soon we will be staying at the Boardwalk for the first time and I would love to see the list. Plus, I always come home wanting to create the loop from our resort.

5. Magic Music

The BoardWalk loop will be back soon. But first up is something far more dear to my heart. :)

Clue: September 27, 2008. :(

6. Paul

Paul Active Member

9/27/08 ?Adventurer's Club

7. EpcotRstFan

EpcotRstFan New Member

BUMP!
    Pleeeeeaaaassssseeee?
    Can we PLEASE have this list back? I'm dying for it!

8. EpcotRstFan

EpcotRstFan New Member

Pleeeeeaaaasssse???

9. SeaCastle

SeaCastle Premium Member Playlist Author

Apologies for reviving an old thread- but has there been a new BGM with the Spoodles replacement and the new Flying Fish Cafe? I remember there being several different BGMs in the area (including a separate one in Dundy's Sundry's) but don't remember a full count, or if the same songs were just on shuffle in different areas.

10. Paul

Paul Active Member

Going to stay at Boardwalk in the Fall for a work related event - I can't believe my luck!!! I would love to have some the area music tracks ahead of time to help get excited about the trip and if there is any specific tracks that are missing, I am more than willing to help capture during the downtimes between meetings.

Jay, let me know if help is needed. Where to listen and guidance on what is missing.

11. Magic Music

Newly restored! :)

Borrowing from the Jungle Cruise skippers...

When you've been in the jungle as long as I have, you begin to smell... smell compilation CDs, that is!

While preparing the BoardWalk Lobby/Concierge playlist for public perusal, I managed to use my super sleuth musical detective skills to determine EXACTLY which CDs were used by Disney to create the loop. So, for the very first time, albums and links are now included. :cool:

Thanks to @Paul for persuading me to get this done! ;)

12. Paul

Paul Active Member

Thank you so much! One of the links ("Swing Kings") is to a book.

13. Magic Music

Correct. It's a book + CD. You NEED IT for this loop. :)

Swing-Kings.jpg

14. Magic Music

Soup's on, @EpcotRstFan! Come and get it! :coffee:

15. EpcotRstFan

EpcotRstFan New Member

SO EXCITED! We are days away from booking our Honeymoon at BWI and this will get me in the mood big time! (I'm an ISFJ, the sensor in me needs the sounds surrounding me before a trip!)