eyore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Playlists About

• Well, back from DLRP and pretty well completed any missing audio we needed including the stores and refreshment sites. I think we have everything there is to get in the main park - of course now they will change all the loops. I hope so, what excuse can I give the wife for another visit!
    D
    DavidG
    Looking forward to your blog posts then! Hope you had a good time too apart from recording!
    eyore
    eyore
    managed to get most (maybe all) of the last chance. Great loop with music hall, cowboy and assorted tunes. Some we know, some we don't (yet).
    Three weeks to DLRP :)
    D
    DavidG
    You mean you're going IN three weeks or FOR three weeks? If it's the latter, I hope you'll take plenty of tape!! ;)
    eyore
    eyore
    I'd be dead after three weeks in the park. Behave yourself!
    Just realising I haven't noted the track lengths on some of the blog entries. Need them for the playlists. Oh well, have to listen to them all again then :D
    Halloween over, let the Christmas loops commence!
    Horizons
    Horizons
    I'm already one step ahead of you. I was playing a few Christmas loops yesterday afternoon.
    Running out of candy. I'll have to be cash soon. I wonder what the going rate is for trick and treat?
    Just back from DLRP. Restraining myself from starting to go through my recordings until after a rest and a nights sleep!
    wedroy1923
    wedroy1923
    Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip!
    Just ordered a cheap pair of binaural mics to try out in DLRP. Hope I can get them to work (and stay in)!
    Booked for DLRP. Deciding which loops need recording now - oh, must remember to ride as well
    D
    DavidG
    Looking forward to the Casey Jr. area BGM... ;) Oh yeah, and have fun, too!
    Found a cinyl of The World of Walt Disney by the Tilsley Orchestra in a charurt shop. I too must dig out my USB turntable and remember how it works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…