www.projectdisney.com

Less Than Jake

Okkie People, ProjectDisney.com has a great way for almost all of us with a computer to share some of the magic of Disney music.... I have personally put some good stuff on the FTP myself, and encourage you all to help and share some of the good stuff I know some people have.... BMG, MP3's, MPG's, you name it.....

So far, I have put up, the Full Indy30's Queue Music that is played outside the Temple, with The Jungle Cruise Radio News that plays in it aswell as the Sound of the Generator in the back ground....NOTE, this is all one mp3 mixed together and a master copy....I wonder how i got that....LOL

I put most of the Critter Country area music up aswell tonight..... So go check it out, and start sharing.....

Re:www.projectdisney.com - HELP!

how do I get to the FTP site? what program do I need. I Vaguely remember this stuff from college, but can't recall HOW to get to it! help?
do i need an FTP program??
HELP!!!
*Tommy

Less Than Jake

Its very easy to do......

You need to get a FTP Program which you can get at www.downloads.com

Once your done with finding one and installing it.....

Go to www.projectdisney.com

Click on FTP Site on the bottom of the menu screen/ read the instructions....

Open your FPT Clint/ Application

Enter the username and password the site gives...

and BAM! Your on for all you Music Needs....

But remember, if you get something off the FTP, you must contribute something of your own... This makes it so people can put some of their good stuff others do nott have...

On another note... I have added Frontierland Area Music as of today, it sould take the FTP time to recognize and process the files, so check back each day, I will have posted ton's of music..... And so let the sharing begin! :)

Less Than Jake

Im still uploading More Tracks.... Heres the Tommorowland mp3's I have put up so far....

Tommorrowland - Carousel of Progress (Complete Show)
Tommorrowland - America Signs (Full Show)
Tommorrowland - Mission To Mars (Full Show)
Tommorrowland - Submarine Voyage (Full Narration)
Tommorrowland - Full People Mover (Full Soundtrack)
Tommorrowland - Safty Speils
Tommorrowland - Mission To Mars (Mission Control)
Space Mountain Concourse .... Listen to the land, Universe of Energy, Golden Dreams, Fun to be Free, Energy, Monorail Song, Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow, Miracles to Molecules...
Tommorowland - House the Future (Full Show)....
And much more.. Go check it out!

xfkirsten

WOW!!! This is awesome! I've been looking for something like this for a long time! I'm uploading a bunch of stuff right now as I type! :)

-Kirsten

Less Than Jake

I'll be Uploading All the MainStreet Music Soon.... Anyone have any Selections they would like to see or Donate (Share) on the FTP... If so, Please Post what you would like to share here in this thread.... And For those of you who have uploaded things, the system will work if you keep doing it! So what did you guys Post? Im just curious?

xfkirsten

So far I've posted a few Indiana Jones sound files. I have plenty more hard-to-find stuff to upload, though! My poor dial-up connection can only take so much. :p

As for what kinds of stuff I'm interested in... I'd love to see more shows/parades music! That's my current favorite.

-Kirsten

Less Than Jake

Very Cool! Im hoping more people will catch on to this great advantage, and start sharing the magic of Disney Music, as for me Im waiting a Couple of Days Before I unlease some of the Hardest Tracks to get..... I wanna see what people contribute, before I start giving the good stuff away....

But before I give the good stuff up, I'll post the Almost Complete (I think Im missing One, but am getting a copy of it) all the Mainstreet Area Music, that was available on the Disneyland Forever CD's and I think one or two Tracks that were not available.....LOL So, keep checking back, and sharing, there will be plenty more coming! Just give it time.....

Tannerman

Less Than Jake... thanks for providing this. I don't have a lot to contribute, but can I ask what specifically you are looking to be added? Stuff for example that can't be found on the Forever discs or what?

Less Than Jake

Hi Tannerman....

Mainly Theme Park Music is what is mainly wanted... Parades, Rides, Shows.... Things of that Nature... Right now, Im in the Process of talking with some of my buddies who I know have very rare music (Master Copies) of rides, area music, and so on... But , Im looking for more people aswell... Anyone out there have some very Rare Disney theme Park Music or BMG's out there willing to share? I know Im posting all of my collection on a daily basis.... If anyone is interested Private Message me or Email me.... The help would be greatful, cause there are somethings I myslef do not have and am looking for....LOL

Okkies, One last note....

Mickeys Toon Town area Music should be on the FTP soon, I just Uploaded them now... I will be posting Main Street Music Right now.... So keep checking the FTP... All of the Files should Be able to download by tonight....

Remember, its a Give and Take system.... Be fair to everyone who wants to have some of that Magic too.....

Tannerman

OK, on my very slow dial up, I've uploaded a unique track I found on the Web a while back. It's a variation of the Phantom Manor (DLP) instrumental soundtrack overlayed with the Ghost Host of the U.S. Haunted Mansions. Don't know if you can use it, but it's about a unique as I got :)

MaX

great project! I'm currently downloading some stuff, and later this evening (I live in Europe), I'll upload some DLP stuff...

it would be a good idea to use the forum to post requests or someting, if we dont do it TOO often, that is...

Tannerman

Just a heads up, in the Magic Kingdom/Frontierland/Sailing Ship Columbia/ directory, the song "A Long Time Ago" appears truncated. It downloads to about 1:19; I think it originally ran 1:31. :)

I'm uploading Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse "Swisskapolka". I have all of the WDW Forever - Mickey's Toontown Fair songs and I'll upload those tongiht.

hey just wondering, I downloaded all the files labeled "Disneyland Esplanade" that I could.
What IS this CD? the tunes are beautiful!
missing tracks: 3,4,5,9,11,12,13,15,16,17,22, and 24

any ideas? THANKS!!!
*Tommy

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
SpectroPluto:

These are actually my work; they are edited from other sources to match what's on the Disneyland Esplanade. I'm still working on getting the other tracks.

I am happy you enjoyed them, and, as always, I'm interested in any criticism from folks who walk the Esplanade that might make the tracks better.

Best,
wedroy1923