Wonderland Machines

Big Al

Does Anybody have a complete list of LPs on CD available from the Wonderland Music Machines? ???

These are the cool vintage Disneyland/Vista titles on the Wonderland system. They also have some more recent Walt Disney Records kiddie titles and out of print soundtracks, but those aren't listed here...

Babes in Toyland (Original Cast)
Summer Magic (Original Cast)
The Parent Trap! (Original Cast)
Secrets of Life (Soundtrack)
Camarata: Alice in Wonderland
Mary Martin: Hi Ho
Hayley Mills: Let's Get Together
Annette: Hawaiiannette
The Mello Men: Meet Me Down On Main Street
Maurice Chevalier: A Musical Tour of France
Camarata: Lady and the Tramp
Louis Prima: Let's Fly with Mary Poppins
Cliff Edwards: Ukulele Ike Sings Again
Rex Allen: 16 Golden Hits
Burl Ives: Chim Chim Cher-ee and Other Children's Choices
George Bruns and the Wonderland Band: Deep In the Heart of Dixieland
Fess Parker: Cowboy and Indian Songs
Louis Prima: Let's Hear It for Robin Hood
The Sherman Brothers
Annette: A Musical Reunion with America's Girl Next Door (two discs)
Ludwig Von Drake
Tinpanorama
Tubby the Tuba
Sterling Holloway: Peter and the Wolf / The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Date Nite at Disneyland
Walt Disney Takes You to Disneyland
The Enchanted Tiki Room and the Adventurous Jungle Cruise
The Country Bear Jamboree
The Golden Horseshoe Revue
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
America Sings
It's a Small World

Big Al

Was Echoes of Disneyland ever released on the Wonderland Music Machines? If so, how will I be able to get a copy if its not on the list? ???

Echoes of Disneyland hasn't been released on the Wonderland system to date. You'll have to digitize your LP in the meantime...

FRAN?OIS

Yes, if you're a friend of Michael E., you'll get quite a discount!

But... hurry up! After September, it'll be too late! ;D

SharonKurland

Unfortunately, I know only ONE person who works at DL..and he's a casual acquaintance, at best. Besides, CMs aren't supposed to use their discount for anyone else...besides itbeing the wrong thing to do, it could also put "whoever's" job in jeopardy.

SharonKurland

Bill, you must be getting soft in your old age. Coming from you, I figured you would say, "Avoid Sharon Kurland at all costs."

ToTnut

A little competitive streak it seems. By the way, went to the machines last weekend and bought myself 3 albums! Not as ambitious as sharon, but who is? peace*Tad

ToTnut

A little competitive streak it seems. By the way, went to the machines last weekend and bought myself 3 albums! Not as ambitious as sharon, but who is? peace*Tad

SharonKurland

Bill, you know I love you with all my heart.

Artichoke hearts mebbe. With a nice, cheesy dressing.

Boing-oing-oing!

ToTnut, Bill knows better than to be competitive with me. He'd never win. Ever. Anyway, which 3 did you buy?

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

ivandisneycast

If this has been covered please forgive me... but I believe when I was in the Magic Kingdom of Walt Disney World, that they have an empty hole in the wall in the Main Street Cinema for the Wonderland Music System. Does anyone know if it is coming to WDW, and if so, when?

SharonKurland

I certainly HOPE it is .

It would make SENSE if that's where the Wonderland system went, since they have a big display of CDs for sale in that particular store. I'm half wanting to say that's where they Red Dot Net CDs used to be sold from as well, but I may be mistaken on that one (fuzzy memory).

-Sharon-
Orlando FL

Sharon, they were in Exposition Hall with all the cameras and such. It's ok to have a fuzzy memory!!
*T

wdw_exposition_hall.jpg

SharonKurland

Thanks Tommy!

I remember they were between Arribas and the sports store at the Marketplace. The store by the back entrance of Epcot at Epcot. But now that I think about it, I don't remember where they were at MGM either. Or even if they WERE at DAK???

-Sharon-
Orlando FL