"Wish" from Tokyo Disneyland

WishesFan

WOW, I just can't say enough about the TDL music. IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I just watched a video of the show "Wish" at Joe's website and it is AMAZING! Anyone know if there are plans to release this one? I sure hope so!

Have a great day,
-Rick

PS: Here's a link to the video-
http://www.jtcent.com/media/tds_4thwn.zip
Once again--Joe, thanks for the AWESOME videos!

WishesFan

Do you know when it will be released here? Can we already order it online? (Also, do you know when TDL Halloween 2005 will be released?) THANKS!!!

Have a great day,
-Rick

hfink

You can order both of these CDs from CDJapan today. Ask for "Tokyo DisneySea Dramatic DisneySea 2005" (AVCW-12459, released Sep 14, 2005) and "Tokyo Disneyland Disney Halloween 2005" (AVCW-12460, to be released Sep 28, 2005). Both CDs are 2100 yen each (about $19).

Henry Fink

WishesFan

Henry Fink, you are my hero! Thanks so much for the info, I just ordered both of them!!

Have a great day,
-Rick

TDLFAN

I was under the impression that CDJapan no longer sold TDR music due to some copyrights of sorts. Is that not the case anymore?? ???

hfink

They still sell TDR music?it?s just not as easy to order. If you e-mail them and request what you would like, they can add it to your order. It was just a lot easier (and nicer) before.

Henry Fink

tcsnwhite

you're right, cdjapan still sells TDR cds.
you can email them and 'special request' what you would like and order that way- which is really easy. If you would like to look at their selection, this is what I do:

go to cdjapan's english site, and at the bottom is the link to their full japanese site (Neowing) and there you can search for Tokyo disneyland and Tokyo disneysea cds- which is a little tricky. in the search bar, you have to kind of play with the different drop down options.

from there, write down the code numbers ( AV..... that's what they start with). then email cdjapan "Special Requesting" the numbers you want. They will gladly total up an estimate for you, and give you the link to fill in you payment info at their english site. (if I remember right).
it's actually pretty easy. and their shipping times are pretty quick.

that site never fails to amaze me with their great service.

TDLFAN

Not that I need to use cdjapan since I buy my TDR music in Japan or at TDR, but I am glad to know they still can sell the TDR soundtracks to the fans.