Villains Character Voices in the Parks

mikedv101

I am a huge fan of Disney Character voices, especially in the theme parks. I?ve been to Disney World countless times and it always amazes me how close the characters in the parades and shows sound like their film counterparts. I have a few questions regarding which actors/actresses portray the villain?s voices for the parks. Does anyone know who recorded the vocals for:

Maleficent:
Dream Along with Mickey - ?
Villains Mix & Mingle - ?
Hallowishes - ?

- I assume most of her vocals have been recorded by Susanne Blakeslee.

Wicked Queen:
Share a Dream Come True Parade - ?
Dreams Come True Parade - ?
Wishes ? Louse Chamis

I?m sorry if this sounds like an odd request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mikedv101

I'm always amazed at how much the characters resemble real people.

I assume you said that because in my original post I stated how I'm amazed by the character voices matching the originals. I'm not trying to be funny nor am I trying to be rude. I did not post this thread as a joke, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I am trying to compile a list of all the Disney park characters and their speaking voices. I'm a big Villain fan and I was looking for information as to who provided some voices. I am a huge WDW and park audio fan. I am fascinated by character voices, and I apologize if the thread came off as a joke.

Well, I'm offended by that picture you posted, Bill.

Could you please remove it before I report you to the moderators/admins?

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! :mad:

Horizons

Playlist Author

Why are you offended? Is it a picture of you?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I'm offended by disneyphilip constantly being offended.

Admins, could you please remove him before I report you to the Illuminati Bruce Broughton?

X-S Tech

Ahhh, life is good again :)

Dear disneyphillip,

I'm sorry that you found the picture with your face on it offensive. I've revised the photo to correct the situation. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Only if you take my face off of the character as well.

Horizons

Playlist Author

Why are you offended? Is it a picture of you?

Holy cow...it was a picture of you? Bill, do you have files on all of us? :eek:

Bill, now you're just being an @$$-hole!

Please remove that picture completely from this site or I'll report you to Trent for "right to privacy" violations.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Bill, now you're just being an @$$-hole!

Please remove that picture completely from this site or I'll report you to Trent for "right to privacy" violations.

How can you claim "right to privacy" if, as it seems, you posted the original picture on the internet?

BILL: I downloaded the file, but when I opened it, it was a bunch of unreadable text. What is it?

almandot

Bill used a fricking .sit file which not only was mostly mac exclusive but has been pretty much dead since Mac OS 10.1 or so. You'll need Stuffit Expander to open it

almandot

How dare you put Ratigan but not Basil of Bakerstreet in your list. Who the hell do you think you are?

/this has been a positive reply.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I can't prevent you from Googling (at Google.com) his screen name and locating 169 photos of him with his character friends on Flicker (that's Flicker.com). I would recommend that you not do that as there are 11 pages of photographs to sift through.

Happier Days: Hangin' out in the park with Bill​

Gurgitoy2

You know, if you post your photos on the internet...and they are linked to your screen name, you really have no reason to expect people not to find them or use them. You have no idea what people do with your photos once you make them public. Maybe you have a person who has all of your photos on their hard drive because they "collect" pictures of people with characters? Basically, you've given strangers all over the world access to your photos...so don't get offended when somebody finds it and uses it. Sure, it might not be what you intended, but I'm sure there's a clause somehwere on Flickr...yes, "Flickr" not "Flicker", that states you've basically given up privacy rights when you make your photos public...