Tokyo Disney Resort 12-CD Box "Dream" Release

Dr. Know

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 12-CD Box ?Dream? Release

Great. Finally Timekeeper appears on cd and it is some lousy synthesized version. What a waste.

BLM07

Well well, now we need someone to get an induction recording of that area music. I am very interested in that loop.

Yoshi

disneymagic

The official website doesn?t say anything about its weight or size. But the size of ?music guide? book, ?Song (lyrics) Book? and ?Concept Art? book included in this box is ?B5? that is equivalent to 257mm x 182mm (about 10? x 7?). The box width and length should be the same as you can see on the photos at the website. I have no idea bout the box thickness.

I plan to put it in my suitcase and bring it back to U.S.A.
I ordered this CD box online and hopefully I will get it next week in Japan.

Ben

A few years ago, I received some emails from the readers of my website about oversea shipping of ?Treasures of Fantasy: Dreams & Adventures? box. They said that ?U-CAN?, the mail order retailer of this and ?Dream? box, no longer accepted oversea shipping.
I also found ?No shipping to foreign address? in the ?Dream? box site. That?s why I put a note, ?Japanese address only?.

JoeInJpn

Hi everyone, the "Dream" box set came in today.

dreambox06.jpg

There was a notice saying that some advertisements had a different song listing for the #12 Special CD. Some selections were changed for that CD.

Original listing:
- Remember the Magic - Brian McKnight (WDW 25th Anniv. Theme Song)
- The One (HKDLR Theme Song)
- Remember When - LeAnn Rimes (DLR 50th Anniv. Theme Song)

Changed to:
- Magical Moments (from TDL 15th Anniv. Musical Show "Viva! Magic")
- Cheering Mickey "Mickey Mouse March" (from "Mickey's Happy Birthday Party")
- He Wants to Take Me To Disneyland (HKDLR Grand Opening Tribute Song)

-- JoeInJp

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Green with envy!!!!!

Yoshi

Updates

Currently the box sets are out of stock due to high demand on U-CAN. They will be shipped late January if orders are currently received.

Box sets are also sold in Tokyo Disney Resort such as House of Greetings at Tokyo Disneyland, Il Postino Stationery at Tokyo DisneSea, Bon Voyage, Festival Disney at Disney Ambassador Hotel and so on. If you have a plan to visit Tokyo Disney Resort, it is the other choice.

I posted all songs, track times and new track explanation on this box set. Check them out at:
http://www.resortathome.com/cd2/dreamboxcd.html

Gurgitoy2

Has anyone listened to the Circle-Vision BGM yet?

Yes. It is the synth version of the track, but still is nice anyway. I would love an actual piece of Timekeeper score on an official release, but this is as close as we've gotten.

ebbelein

Could one of the lucky owners of this set tell me more about the "Microadventure" track? Is it the complete soundtrack for the japanese version of "Honey i shrunk the Audience" version or is it a music-only track (from the score by Broughton)?

Thanx in advance
ebbelein