1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Albums for 2008!

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Randy Thornton, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Marko

Marko Member

That is true. I guess we will wait and see next year. Maybe Mr. Broughton will even talk to them about it.

2. Marko

Marko Member

Hopefully Epcot get a 25th Anniversary soundtrack that will include some of these scores and it would be nice if WDW gets a soundtrack that is as good a Disneyland's.

3. Marko

Marko Member

Randy brings Christmas early for us.

4. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

Randy,

I have stopped, I was just replying with a better answer to your post from before. I was simply saying I hope that one day in the future you are able to do what I mentioned as you always surprise us, I wasn't going on about it again, I was just trying to say how thankful I am for what you do and was just saying I am hoping this happens in the future. Then I was just stating what Broughton CD's I own, in regards to your post. That is all, simply just answering a post wit ha better answer and thanking you for what you have done for us. I apologize if you thought I was going on again about it, please forgive me! I had no intention of that, what so ever. I was also trying to see, by posting what Broughton CD's I own, if others would like to join in and see what CD's they own by him, if any. I was also just suggesting something, someone suggested to me, regarding others voicing there opinions to Disney and joining in and helping out contacting Disney. Again, I Am Sorry! AND I Have Stopped! no stop signs required!

5. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Sorry.

I removed my post as I believe it was poor judgment on my part.

This subject puts me in a very difficult position, and sometimes (though well intended) things I say may be interpreted incorrectly.

But I must point out that having more people ask about this is not going to change the fact that there are enormous union fees, artist repayments, and ownership issues that need to be resolved. Let alone the fact that all of those costs have to be balanced against whatever number of the projected unit sales could be.

If I may, I would like to ask that we take some time off from this subject. It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Randy Thornton

6. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Hasn't this charade gone on long enough? Why hasn't anyone told the poor kid about the new Bruce Broughton CD coming out at Disneyland Resort Paris in September?

I don't recall signing a NDA, so I'm going to let the cat out of the bag.

Here is the preliminary cover art, Chris:

Le_Visionarium.jpg

7. Marko

Marko Member

Please tell me you are not joking. That's just cruel, getting my hopes up like that.

8. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Oooooh, cool...

My new jacket is here!!!!

Perfect Fit.jpg

Ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho... My name is Elmer Fudd. I own a mansion and a yacht.

9. Marko

Marko Member

:D

10. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

intrada records has been trying to get his theme park music released for several years, ive been talking about it for 2, granted they dont post about it, but still. can i help it if i love his park music so much that i went out of my way to try to help get it released? to convince disney to release it rather than just let it collect dust.

all i did was answer a post by Randy and try to start up a convo about what music others have by broughton and what they like by him and it gets blown out of proportion. i feel very unwelcomed.

does anyone besides broughton, thornton, and those who signed my petition, appreciate what i am doing?

11. Marko

Marko Member

Let's hope Intrada gets somewhere in their quest.

12. Marko

Marko Member

I heard that you never rode Ellen's Energy Adventure, Randy. There's a full video of it on Google Video.

13. Marko

Marko Member

I do.

14. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

thank you!

15. Marko

Marko Member

Welcome. :eek:

16. BLM07

BLM07 Member

They're coming to take me away, ah ha, he he, ho ho, to the happy home!

17. Marko

Marko Member

Couldn't have said it better myself, Bill.

18. Marko

Marko Member

I think WDWguy has some interesting points and I support him but trying new things are good to.

19. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

widening my scope how and trying what new things?

20. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

I suppose not, Bill.