The Official Albums for 2008!

almandot

yeah how are you doing it, i'd like to do one as well to complement the OAs but perhaps bring up the availability problems too, if WDR is the appropriate destination to mention them to

oliveirach

I FOUND IT!!!!!! World of Disney is still saying no word on when they will be getting them. But I made my usual loop of WOD, Then Once Upon a Toy and then decided let me check the Magical Memories shop that is connected to Art of Disney. Low and Behold they had 5 COPIES.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
The previously mentioned end cap display at Downtown Disney's World of Disney store was stocked with about 25 copies of Four Parks ? One World this morning. There were none to be found in the regular CD hiding place, though.

I had backordered the "Four Parks - One World CD with WDW merchandise. I just called DL Deliverears and they have them in for shipment. When I called WDW Mercahndise to cancel my backorder, they told me it was in and had been processed yesterday for shipment. I cancelled my order with DL Deliverears. Both DL and WDW told me that they have the CD in, so I thought I would let everyone know. Order away if you want one. I think the UPC or SKU number is listed previously in the post, but I did not need it when I ordered. I just told them the "Four Parks - One, World Disney World Official Album." By the way, the shipping with DL is $7.00 for ground. The shipping with WDW is $9.95.

Club 33

Playlist Author
Interesting...I too have the CD on backorder with WDW Mail Order. I take it they haven't shippied mine yet, because they haven't charged my credit card yet (they don't charge you until it ships). Since I'll be down at DLR next weekend I'll probably cancel the backorder and just pick it up in person.

FRAN?OIS

Another way in getting the 2008 Official Albums is ordering from this place which I have used many times and promoted too here over the years! (I hope they appreciate! ;) )

[link removed]

stevek

Another way in getting the 2008 Official Albums is ordering from this place which I have used many times and promoted too here over the years! (I hope they appreciate! ;) )

[link removed]
$37 (probably doesn't include shipping)...that's a bit much IMO versus the $24.98 + shipping direct from the resorts.

FRAN?OIS

$37 (probably doesn't include shipping)...that's a bit much IMO versus the $24.98 + shipping direct from the resorts.
Yes, but the last time I used DelivEars -- I live in Europe! -- postage and handling cost me more than the actual order! Besides, for me, and for once, the value of the euro compared to the US dollar makes it a deal!

Don't complain ;) , you can get Disney music on iTunes; we, from the Old Europe, we can't!! :p

Club 33

Playlist Author
The games continue- I called WDW Mail Order to cancel my backorder of the OA, seeing as I'll be down at Disneyland next week, but they told me that my order had been processed for shipping two days ago.

My credit card, however, has definitely not been charged. I called again and they told that there might be a delay in the charge showing up since I used my debit card. I'll trust them for now; but being that I ordered the CD a month ago I hope it gets here soon (they said 10-15 days).

FRAN?OIS

Bill said:
Francois...if you live in Paris...and I'm told that everyone who lives in France lives in Paris...you can be on Main Street USA in an hour. I would have to travel at least 1000 miles to be even close to a Main Street USA. iTunes is the small consolation (very small) that we get. Would you begrudge us that?

...and you get Bertillon...which means, I think, that you win.
Is that THE Bill we know telling me that??

In my book, being able to be on Main Street "easily" doesn't mean to have entered "heaven"!!
In some recent past, I could have been on Main Street almost on a daily basis for 6 years,... and I never considered it as "heaven" either, mainly when the Park is busy and the air is muggy etc, etc. Besides, guests here (Yes! Paris!) can be quite rude and unfriendly, so I'd rather get my pixie dust fix in music shape! Really! AND has anyone tried to Walk Down Main Street USA today, unless one is part of a Parade?

Never had Bertillon ice cream; I go for .... H?ggen Dazs! ;)

almandot

ya really i have to walk down main street USA twice today blech =P (j/k i love it ;P)

o~ the place was made with a magical plan, and just around the corner is a fantasyland*mickey steals your wallet while you're looking* o~

X-S Tech

Still I think Main st is one of the most underappreciated "lands" as there's a lot of great design behind the crowds and parades, and most guests view it only as an accessway to other lands or as a mall.

My DLR CD showed up today...woohoo! Ordered on 4/28 from DelivEARS.

One thing that caught my eye, the time for "At the Happiest Place on Earth" is listed as 3:33 on the booklet, but upon importing to iTunes, the time of that track shows up as 2:38.  I'm assuming this is a misprint in the booklet.  Some of the other songs are off by a second or two as well, but I'm assuming this is fairly normal.

One thing that caught my eye, the time for "At the Happiest Place on Earth" is listed as 3:33 on the booklet, but upon importing to iTunes, the time of that track shows up as 2:38. I'm assuming this is a misprint in the booklet.
Actually, it's not a mistake. It's a secret code!

Is the combination to the vault where I keep all of the Bruce Broughton masters.

Now all you have to do is FIND THE VAULT!

Randy