06 - Goober Peas (WDWF)
07 - How Do You Do
08 - Let the Rain Pour Down
09 - Laughing Place
10 - Song of the South
11 - Camptown Races (WDWF)
12 - Dixie
13 - Swing Low Sweet Chariot (WDWF)
14 - When Johnny Comes Marching Home (WDWF)
15 - That's What Uncle Remus Said
16 - Sooner or Later
17 - Who Wants to Live
18 - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah**
19 - Coming 'Round the Mountain
20 - Ol' MacDonald (WDWF)
21 - Skip to My Lou (WDWF)
22 - Freight Train Blues (WDWF)
23 - Wabash Cannon Ball (WDWF)
24 - St. James Infirmary (WDWF)
25 - Tennessee Waltz (WDWF)
26 - Show Me the Way (To Go Home) (WDWF)

Are the Song of the South Tracks (7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18) not WDWForever or DLForever tracks? If they are, some have an alternate version 2. Also, I know I've heard "All I Want" at WDW.

Thank you!

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
The Song of the South tracks were recorded in the same recording session and style of WDWForever (e.g. bluegrass) but were not released on Disneyland or WDWForever to my knowledge. Disneyland & WDW Forever released the bouncier, more symphonic version of the SotS tracks and I think some have appeared on the official albums. The Walt Disney World Splash Mountain music is exclusively bluegrass, while at Disneyland it's exclusively symphonic. WDW released a number of bluegrass tracks from the recording session (a number of which were not used in the queue), but also included the Disneyland versions of the Song of the South tracks if I remember correctly.

I don't know about "All I Want", but the WDW version of "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" used to or does play at the Magic Kingdom main entrance.

Paul

Thank you.

Below is another of Horizon's posts regarding the MK Entrance Music:

The playlist was compiled by @wedroy1923, so all thanks go to him. More work is still needed to complete the list, which I will be updating again sometime in the future.

01. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah [edited to exclude 01.03.05 - 02.31] - WDWF
02. Winnie the Pooh - ? .........

S0, is the first track not included in the Splash Mountain loop?

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
If it's the same version in the video below, then it is not in the WDW Splash Mountain loop. It does however appear in the Disneyland Splash Mountain loop.

The WDW Magic Kingdom entrance music from the 90s through the mid 00's (?) used to have the WDW Splash Mountain "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" but the current main entrance loop now has the Disneyland version of the song. And none of the bluegrass Song of the South background tracks were released on WDWF as far as I'm aware.

burail1

Hi everyone! I just wondering if anyone has made an induction recording of WDW Splash Mountain area music loop or got the track(s)? I live in France so I can't do it myself for the moment... I found several tracks but some are impossible to find...
Thank you guys!
smiley.gif

91J