Recent BGM Changes

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
EPCOTExplorer is reporting over on Twitter that the 1971 Adventureland BGM was playing in Adventureland last night, and that MGM Studios is playing the Lights of Winter loop somewhere. Can anyone confirm or deny these changes?

I was working in Tomorrowland tonite, and didnt have time to check that loop, I will see if it is playing tomorrow morning before I head to work :p

Horizons

Playlist Author
EPCOTExplorer is reporting over on Twitter that the 1971 Adventureland BGM was playing in Adventureland last night, and that MGM Studios is playing the Lights of Winter loop somewhere. Can anyone confirm or deny these changes?
He's not the most reliable person with respect to music information. I have no plans to visit either park during the holiday season, so I won't be making any confirmations.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I'm standing in Adventureland right now (it's a madhouse here!), and I hear Balafon Marimba Ensemble and Guem, so it looks like this guy is wrong again.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I knew you would do it!
I wouldn't have, you've got to have a screw loose to want to visit the parks right now, but I was at the Tragical Kingdom on business, so I fought my way over to Adventureland to give the area music a quick listen. A waste of my time...

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
Another reported change, this time by TheDisneyMagic on WDWMagic, who said that the previous Reflections of Earth preshow loop has replaced the 2004-2010 version, except the male announcer has replaced Mary Hunt.