OT: "The Incredibles" Teaser

I'm glad you posted this, 1313, as I was confused by the trailer; it looked like the film is a Disney/Pixar collaboration--I thought Finding Nemo was the last film they were making together, unless negotiations result in a new deal? Anyone heard anything regarding this?

Mike.

I'm glad you posted this, 1313, as I was confused by the trailer; it looked like the film is a Disney/Pixar collaboration--I thought Finding Nemo was the last film they were making together, unless negotiations result in a new deal? Anyone heard anything regarding this?

Mike.

Pixar owes two more features to fulfill the obligations of their present deal with Disney. These will be "The Incredibles" and "Cars."

Steve Jobs is free to cut a new deal for projects beyond those with *anyone* now that he has delivered "Finding Nemo," although a film with a new partner could not be released until 2006.

It does get a little complicated when one adds in the fact that Eisner says that the deal with Pixar includes sequels. Jobs claims that Pixar has right of first refusal to make them.

If Pixar passes, then Disney can have anyone they choose create such projects.

X-S Tech

Finally looks like an original concept from Pixar. Thank God. Not that the idea hasn't originated somewhere else but it's definately different than the normal stuff they do. Though Cars sounds like it's back to the old ideas again.