New TDS Arabian Coast CD?

X-S Tech

http://www.laughingplace.com/Latest.asp

That link talks about some new show at TDS centered around Aladdin. Sounds like the perfect excuse for them to release a whole CD of music from Arabian Coast like their Mermaid lagoon CD, though it mentions no such thing. Does anyone know what's on the horizon for TDS CD's?

I never did understand why TDL never continued the series like Mermaid Lagoon.........It seemed like a natural set.

DL FLIGHT 295
aka
DC-88 SPACELINER

Scott

The article describes the event as taking place in the waters off Mediterranean Harbor--is this replacing the Porto Paradiso Water Carnival during it's run?

As for music, there is a CD release scheduled for May 25 for this event.

X-S Tech

Thanks Scott,

Any details about the exact contents of the CD itself? Meaning, will it just be the show or will there be supplementary material? You don't happen to have a link do ya?

Gurgitoy2

I'd be willing to be that it will be the show only. Since this will not be performed in Arabian Coast, but on Mediteranean Harbor instead, they probably won't include any extra music.

This event sounds like it's a recycle of the old "Aladdin's Great Adventure" event from the mid 90's at Tokyo Disneyland. We'll see how different it is in a while though.

Scott

Any details about the exact contents of the CD itself?

Nothing I've seen has a tracklisting...just a catalog number and release date, and I'm sure both of those are subject to change.