Major Music Releases Since World's Fair Set

I've noticed along with everyone else the it got awfully quiet with the the world's fair set and 50th anniversary sets behind us. Going to Disneyland, the 20th century music store is a shell of its former glory with many park cds available. Yes i too still mourn the loss of cds on demand also. It appears that an era of park music being released in some format has vanished from the 1998 to 2005 or so time frame. I know there's still MUCH unreleased park audio Disneyland...and TONS of WDW. I wonder......aside from anniversaries...what the hold up is.

JimFromEastPA

I have to add that I noticed this lack of new material, too.

I may only occasionally post on this website, but I am a regular reader. And, I know my Disneyland 50th, Worlds Fair, and other sets and park CD's would love to have more material to join them.

It gets a little frustrating while watching Disney Records seem to reduce itself to only soundtrack releases with new movies, and many are not necessarily available on CD.

We can only hope that Randy can prevail and develop more product. Plus, it would be appreciated if some were made available via CD, too.

schnebs

At this point, I'd be happy if we finally got new OAs for Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Three years and counting...

Yeah, it would be nice if there was ether a musical history of Walt Disney World or something along those lines.

Timekeeper

monorail91

It seems like new OAs, for both Disneyland and Disney World, will be here soon! With the new Star Tours and Little Mermaid attractions, how could they not??? (Also, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a World of Color soundtrack release!)

BLM07

It seems like new OAs, for both Disneyland and Disney World, will be here soon! With the new Star Tours and Little Mermaid attractions, how could they not??? (Also, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a World of Color soundtrack release!)

How could they not? There have been quite a few rides and parades over the years they haven't released, so it's not surprising really. :(