Love Bug DVD question

Howdy!
Did anyone with the new Love Bug DVD find the Deleted Scenes? I've been through it thoroughly, but can't find them. If anyone has accessed them, I'd be very grateful for a tip on finding them. Thanks!
Jeff (in NY)

Gurgitoy2

Jeff, where did you FIND the DVD? I've been to so many stores I've lost count. NOBODY had The Love Bug or The Rescuers. Best Buy didn't even show those 2 titles as being availible on DVD at all. What's wrong with that picture if Atlantis 2 was made availible everywhere, but i can't find any of the classic films that were supposed to be released on the same day? I did manage to get 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but I want the other 2.

Ben,
I ordered the Love Bug from Amazon about a month ago, when it went up for pre-sale. Usually when I do that, I receive the merchandise on the day of release, or the day after. I'm very happy with Amazon. The Love Bug DVD did actually arrive late, Saturday to be exact. I understand from a Love Bug fan site I read that this title hasn't made it to many shelves yet.

Gurgitoy2

Maybe I should just order it from Amazon. It's been very frustrating, to say the least, trying to find it by other means. Sometimes I just don't understand Disney...

Howdy!
Did anyone with the new Love Bug DVD find the Deleted Scenes? I've been through it thoroughly, but can't find them. If anyone has accessed them, I'd be very grateful for a tip on finding them.

Disc 2 -> Click on the right button at "Bonus material" ->Click on "Love Bug Production Archives" -> Click on the down (more) arrow in the middle menu -> Click on "Deleted Scenes"

Thanks, 1313, I will try that. I thought I scoured the entire disc. Guess not!

By the way, mine didn't come with an insert either; I thought mine was just missing.

Thanks again to everyone!

Jeff

Andre

I assumed my insert was missing too - why on earth go to the expense of creating a collectors edition and not include an insert booklet with a map to aid disc navigation? I got my disc a week ago with no supply problems from a UK-based importer, by the way.

dalvarad

Has anyone yet found these dvd's in stores? I have yet to see the Rescuers or Love Bug out...Are they only available online?

This is so frustrating...!

moochie1

Hey Jeff, I live on Long Island, and nope, "The Love Bug is nowhere to be found.....But those awful sequels are everywhere. ie"Hunchback 2" , "Atlantis 2" etc. So as usual we were thwarted! I think this is a case for General Ursus H Bear. Moochie