Lion King - "Morning Report" ADDED!

I added the new song from The Lion King DVD, called "Morning Report". The file name is: lk-morningreport.mp3 . You MUST right click, save target as, to download the music. Please vote in the other topic, as to when I should start uploading 2 more files from The Lion King DVD. Details for the "Morning Report" are below:

Format - MP3
Length - :20
File Size - 493KB
Bit Rate - 192kbps
Mono/Stereo - Stereo
Comments - DVD rip, CDQ!

Enjoy ;D

Barry

"The Morning Report" was unique and original in the Broadway production of The Lion King. I hate when they redo these things and add new material. It's like altering history...or, art!

matt d.

Hi Barry,

The good news is that you can hear/see the original theatrical release version on the DVD. Wonder what will become of the Aladdin opening song and its alteration from the original release when it comes out on DVD...?

matt d.

Barry

Oh No! What are they going to do to it??? (I am very much a traditionalist as you may have noticed! lol!!) :p

xfkirsten

Hi Barry,

The good news is that you can hear/see the original theatrical release version on the DVD. Wonder what will become of the Aladdin opening song and its alteration from the original release when it comes out on DVD...?

matt d.

I wish they'd keep the original theatrical version just for history's sake. I know some people found it offensive, but some people find Huck Finn offensive, too... it's all literature/entertainment of the past. Maybe two versions of the movie on DVD? :p

-Kirsten
(hoping she didn't just open a can of worms)

SharonKurland

Kirsten-

IMHO, the day they re-release "Where they cut off your ear cuz they don't like your face" will be the same day they re-release Song of the South. Just won't happen .

-Sharon-