If you could choose ONE unreleased Disney song to get on CD for Christmas...

WishesFan

Hi, everyone!

I thought this could be a fun topic. So, the question is---

If you could choose ONE unreleased Disney song to get on CD for Christmas, what would it be?

I?ll start it off:
?Celebrate With Us? from Tokyo Disneyland?s Countdown Parades
(Version from 2002-present)

Happy New Year!!!
-Rick

Does "Doug Live" soundtrack count as 1 item? Probably not, since there are many songs.

How about the "Hollywood Holly-day Parade"? Hmmm, also made up of songs put together.

Well, how about "The Happiest Place on Earth" song that is played for the grand marshalls of the Disneyland Parade of Dreams. I'm on safe ground there! ;D

Happy new year, everybody!

gatordoc

My choice would be "If You Had Wings". Probably more than one piece makes this up, but I'd like to have more than the Dixieland bit that was released on WDW Forever.

mmmfan

There's a lot of unreleased music from Epcot.I'd love to have the score of the original Universe of Energy.

gamora

I would love the truncated versions of Iron Will, The Rocketeer, Space Mountain Paris (Mission 1), and the Timekeeper from the Observatron at Disneyland.

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
I would choose "The Age of Information" from EPCOT Center's Communicore. I'm definitely hoping for its release for Epcot's 25th Anniversary!

"We're making the world better,
we're making the world smaller,
we're giving the world something brand new . . .

For the age of information,
is sweeping across the nation,
and bringing the world closer to you."

Something like that . . .

wedroy1923

How about a professionally mixed ride through of EPCOTS best....and long gone best attraction in my opinion, attraction....World of Motion. What can be Gary Owens and that kick of a song Fun to Be Free .... one of those hard to get out of your head tunes

dalvarad

How about 7 Moons of Beta Lyrae from Moon Pilot? (fun Sherman Bros. song) I love that one.

Anyone have the lyrics?

AND BRING IT OUT ON DVD TOO!

BLM07

One song? Hard to choose just one, but how about Dreamflight's full theme.

WishesFan

YES!!!!!!!!! "Join the Party" from 2004! I REALLY want that one, too.

-Rick

bigBrian-nc

I've got a short low quality snippet of the song "one big Happy family" from Disneylands 25th birthday, I'd love to hear the full version.
here's what I know of it:

"One big happy family, joined in harmony

One big happy Family from sea to shining sea

Join hands at Disneyland and join the jubilee

and we'll be one big hap-py fam-i ly"[/b]

Dr. Know

For me, its got to be Joel McNeely's beautiful orchestral overture (ie., load music) for New Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

And YOU thought I was going to ask for something by Bruce Broughton.

OK, so throw in Timekeeper while you're at it.

;D