Help with Old Disney Channel Morning Song

old Disney Channel morning song HELP

I am looking for a recording of or even just an acknowledgement of a song I remember when I was little...

on The Disney Channel, around Mousercise, there would be this cute little opening as a kind of "wake up" 30 second song...

visually- it was simply classic clips of the disney characters waking up (I recall Donald getting out of bed and running downstairs for coffee and eggs, a clip of Mickey and Minnie from "the gay 90's" where they are in their little jitney car and another shot of Minnie kissing Mickey and of tiny hearts are appearing all around him)...

the only lyrics I recall are (in random chunks)
"Bells are ringing
Birds are singing...
it's gonna be a great daaaaaaaay!"

I am sorry for being so vague but it was just a cute upbeat "get your day going" kinda tune that always aired first thing in the morning.

any thoughts?

*Tommy

X-S Tech

Re:eek:ld Disney Channel morning song HELP

Wow that brings back memories. I remember the "It's gonna be a great day!" line. Man those were the days. Donald Duck Presents, Mousercise, Good Morning Mickey, Dumbo's Circus and Welcome to Pooh Corner. They may not have been the marketing Powerhouses of today's Disney Channel, but they were a happy fun place to spend a morning.

WishesFan

Today's gonna be great
we've got the world on a plate
can't wait to start the day;
Bells are ringing and birds are singing
...and you can hear the whole world say

Hooray! It's a wonderful morning...
let's make the most of this day
Good morning! And Good Morning Mickey,
It's gonna be a great - it's gonna be a great
It's gonna be a great day ...

You have officially blown my mind. I can still see those images in my mind... wow, that must have imprinted on me hard. Donald running to the stove with the coffee and frying pan... Mickey and Minnie in their car.

Those were good times. Remember when the Disney Channel wasn't a horrible wasteland of unfunny? When it was... Disney related?

Donald Duck Presents... Mouseterpiece Theater...

Yep, I miss those days.

Today's gonna be great
we've got the world on a plate
can't wait to start the day;
Bells are ringing and birds are singing
...and you can hear the whole world say

Hooray! It's a wonderful morning...
let's make the most of this day
Good morning! And Good Morning Mickey,
It's gonna be a great - it's gonna be a great
It's gonna be a great day ...
THAT'S IT!!! Anyone got that on mp3? YouTube??
HELP!!!

Gurgitoy2

Re: old Disney Channel morning song HELP

Well, I found this one....

Oh, and here are the closing credits, which look and sound like what you guys describe more than the opening song.

X-S Tech

Re: old Disney Channel morning song HELP

http://thenew66nbc.podomatic.com/

Started listening to this podcast by our own musicradio77, because it mentioned that he'd be playing themes from old Disney Channel shows. I got distracted and never finished but check out the most recent program for yourself.