HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DISNEYLAND!!!

WishesFan

May I be the first to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND!

I actually talked my theory professor into letting us have a countdown to Disneyland's birthday this morning during our final. It was great!

-Rick

PS: EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT...
www.visionsfantastic.com

Eric

You're two months early though...hold that thought until July when it will ACTUALLY be Disneyland's birthday and not some fake "marketing" strategy to make people believe that May 5th is somehow disneyland's bday.

Andre

They fooled British morning television anyway, who did a whole feature celebrating Disneyland's birthday today. With Mickey & Minnie live in the studio too, so the Disney Company must have been heavily involved. The presenters even gave MM & MN a birthday cake, saying how young Minnie looked! A really dreadful piece of TV all round. Mind you, fooling British morning TV isn't any great claim to fame...

Andre

Gurgitoy2

Oh, that's just wrong...maybe they're trying to rewrite history??

Hey Ex-WDI, what errors are there in the "Musical History of Disneyland" book? I'm curious now! I glanced over all of it, but I don't remember any wrong information.

Inquiring minds want to know!

xfkirsten

It's a bit late, but happy pre-birthday! I was in the park yesterday, and I left feeling like I'd been in the presence of gods. Seeing Art Linkletter riding in on Walt's car made me tear up! And seeing Julie Andrews in person...

Rick, I was actually there with a Visions Fantastic group yesterday. RU42 video taped the ceremony, parade, and fireworks, so keep an eye out for those coming soon! :)

Hey Ex-WDI, what errors are there in the "Musical History of Disneyland" book? I'm curious now! I glanced over all of it, but I don't remember any wrong information.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Include me among those "inquiring minds". :)

Oogie Boogie

There is a minor error on page 43.

The booklet claims that Golden Horseshoe cast traveled to the Nixon Whitehouse in 1980. Probably that should be 1970.