First song from Lion King 1 1/2

Dirk

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

I just learned that the first song from the soundtrack of the upcoming "Lion King 1 1/2" has been released ... on the Brother Bear Sing A Long DVD.

Don't ask me what it has to do on that DVD (even so it anyway contains only 2 songs from the movie and the rest is widely assorted Disney material), but at least it gives those of us with access to that DVD a first impression.

The song is called ?Digga Tunnah? but unfortunately that is all I know. Maybe someone else on this board can help with more information or even a first review of the song...

Yours
Dirk

Jessica L

I don't think most of the songs on those Sing Alongs have anything to do with the movie in the title. I could be wrong - but I have a bunch from when I was younger (like the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah one, etc.) and it had the most random assortment of Disney songs on there. Usually they'll pick one song for the title, and then the rest of the songs will either be recent releases from movies or the parks or really anything! I don't know if that practice has changed recently, but that's how it used to be when the Sing Alongs first came out.

Unfortunately, I don't buy them either, so I can't help you out with the new song. ;)

Jessica