716fTiG1N0L._AC_UY80.jpg
01. Beyond the Horizon 1:23
Two Steps from Hell
Heavens Anthology
 iTunes   MP3 

61Q0jVSIYwL._AC_UY80_.jpg
02. The Magic Kingdom 1:05
Thomas Newman
Saving Mr. Banks (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
 CD   iTunes   MP3 

full
03. Rise of Champions 3:29 [✄ 0:15 - End]
Terry Devine-King
Gold in Tokyo [ANW 3219]
 Sample 

Read more about this playlist...

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
thezachriddley: EPCOT has a unique musical voice – a legacy and future with a sound all its own. As we shared with D23 in 2019, our team has been working on new music and a parkwide soundscape informing new shows, attractions and environments we are bringing to life in this transformation to live alongside the classic songs and themes EPCOT is known for. This week we released a new EPCOT main entrance soundtrack with new tracks featuring bold themes with inspiring arrangements that set the stage for exploration, celebration and discovery.

Leeann Hsueh.jpg

Associate Music Producer Leeann Hsueh drew inspiration from the breathtaking views and aspirational architecture of the original EPCOT when selecting the new soundtrack for this enhanced space. Hsueh notes “most of the music selections feature a hybrid orchestra – a combination of live musicians and electronic elements to bring a freshness to the music program.” This soundtrack captures our mission with this park and our work - that our shared future is bright and rich when we connect and celebrate what makes us …. Us.

Keep your ears open for these new sounds as you visit #EPCOT.

SOURCE http://instagr.am/p/CMFfeahhBop/

_Indiana_

I tried doing just that before I posted, but it's still unclear to me which particular mix is used for each track.

For "Rise of Champions," since the link leads to an mp3 file named "02.mp3," does that mean the correct mix is "Rise of Champions 2" at this link? I realize on your listing for this track, the runtime is 3:29, and there is only one mix of Rise of Champions with that runtime. However, your listing also states that about 15 seconds are edited out, and there are three other mixes listed on Audio Network with a runtime of roughly that (around 3:15). I'm probably just not understanding, but it seems to me several of these mixes could plausibly be the one that's used in the loop, and I would just like to know which one is the correct one before trying to reconstruct the loop.

The same question goes for the other two tracks. Since "Journey to Mars" leads to an mp3 file named "01.mp3," does that mean the first mix listed is the correct one? And since "Crossing Continents" leads to an mp3 file named "02.mp3," does that mean the second mix listed is the correct one?

Thanks for your help.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
For "Rise of Champions," since the link leads to an mp3 file named "02.mp3," does that mean the correct mix is "Rise of Champions 2" at this link?
’Follow the links’ means they’re the correct tracks (to grab), not that Audio Network uses any logic in naming their samples. If Rise of Champions 2, 3, or 6 were correct, it would be listed as such in the playlist.
it seems to me several of these mixes could plausibly be the one that's used in the loop
Not if you have a reference recording to go by when…
trying to reconstruct the loop.
:)

_Indiana_

’Follow the links’ means they’re the correct tracks (to grab), not that Audio Network uses any logic in naming their samples. If Rise of Champions 2, 3, or 6 were correct, it would be listed as such in the playlist.

I haven't made a reference recording myself, but when I play the loop on Youtube and use Deezer to identify each of the Audio Network tracks, it gives different results as the track is played. For instance, when I played "Crossing Continents," the Deezer app gave multiple results: "Crossing Continents," "Crossing Continents 3", "Crossing Continents 4," etc.

"Follow the links" to grab the correct tracks works great for getting the mp3s, but I'd like to get these tracks in a lossless format from Audio Network, and to do that, I'd like to be 100% certain that I'm getting the correct mixes. That's why I was asking about "Rise of Champions" and "Crossing Continents" both being named "02.mp3," possibly meaning it's the second mix for each of those that's used in the loop (especially since Deezer seems to be unreliable based on the differing results).

WDWGuy08

im not too fond of this new loop is anyone else in agreeance with me? im hoping its just a placeholder till the construction at Epcot is finished and the attractions are open.

Linkperez

Is this loop for the garden area in front of Spaceship Earth or for the baggage scanning/magic band entrance?