Ellen's Energy Adventure

Marko

Is it possible, Randy, to release the ENTIRE EEA soundtrack individually on either a disk or iTunes. In my opinion EEA should not be considered a ride so much but more of a movie and should have it's own soundtrack or released along with an official Disney cd.

BLM07

I think Cubert says it best.

Cubert.jpg

Marko

:D :D :D No I'm not any of those guys although I share the same ideas. I'm Jasonflz from Rodentsections ( although I'm constantly changing my name. And you do get a prize. It's a pat on your back.

Horizons

Playlist Author
Ok, I remember seeing your posts on Rodentsections.  It's best to leave the requests for EEA off the table.  It's been discussed/requested ad nauseam.

Poco Moco?!*

Welcome. Marko!

I do apologize, I usually try to include links so you can easily access the threads where new requests have already been discussed. But there have been so many threads regarding this issue, that it's actually easier to do a search on your own at your own pace. Search using Broughton, Ellen's Energy Adventure (possibly Timekeeper, too), and you'll be able to read all that's been discussed to date.

Many thanks,
Randy Thornton

* this may be funny for you Abbott and Costello Fans. On the other hand, if you need to use an asterisk to explain why something may be funny - maybe you shouldn't post it.

Marko

It's nice to hear from you Mr. Thornton. It's astounding how many threads there are regarding this issue. I have noticed that you mentioned in WDWGuy's petition that you have said the price for making these cd's would be alot. I am confused as to why. You can hire Mr. Broughton to "re-compose" the score to EEA and the Timekeeper to include on a CD.

Marko

I have a question. Is it possible to tie three cameras together and film all of the screens during the show.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I guess, assuming you want to disregard the rules on filming the attraction. Although, I really don't understand what you are planning to do.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
If you can get permission, why not just film it three time (one per screen - or take two friends with you)?
Are you re-inventing Cinerama :(

eabiggins

Do we know who composed the music for the Dino room at Ellen's Energy Adventure? I was informed by Lisa at Bruce Broughton's website that it's definitely not him, which is what I figured. I thought it might be a holdover from the original Universe of Energy, but I recently watched a video of that attraction and didn't hear any music at all in that room.