Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Because you wanted it. You know who you are! :eek:

Downtown Disney Marketplace Area Music

:( Contents removed due to unauthorized use by Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes. :(

almandot

Re: Downtown Disney Marketplace BGM Loop

Does anyone remember somebody on here from the UK asking about a disney cd their kid had seen with the characters in bubble like things and we found similar ones but none with Baloo on the cover? Would that one be it?:p heh

Horizons

Playlist Author

That was eyore from MB who asked the question.  I'll send him an email telling him to check out Jay's cover scans.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author

Alas, no. That wasn't it.
Doing some considerable research :( I found that the disc in particular (just as my son described) was the result of an agreement between Disney and the store chain (I even found the barcode number for it as well!!!! :eek: but it no longer exists - at least, not as a current "in print" item, if you follow.
I think it was exclusive to the one chain of stores/suppliers and, as often happens with things Disney, they take the stuff off the shelves after a while. Unfortunately, the day after he saw it :(
Have to wait until it escapes from the vaults again.
Thanks for remembering :(

FluppyDog

eyore,
Do you have a track listing for this CD you're talking about?

The Disney Standards CD is also available at iTunes:

[itunes='http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/steve-tyrell-the-disney-standards/id128678506']Steve Tyrell: Disney Standards[/itunes]

Club 33

Playlist Author
I'm just curious to know how long the loop is...I know there are at least two loops that play in the DLR Downtown Disney area but I haven't felt the need to sit around for hours and record them. :)

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I understand there is some renewed interest in seeing this playlist put back online. I believe the loop was changed just before the holidays last year. I am planning to head over to the Marketplace in the next couple of days to "reverse engineer" this one. That's fancy talk for recognizing song titles and writing them down. In the mean time, everyone sit back and help themselves to an ice cold Coca-Cola and some yummy Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. Mmmm!

Beam me up, Scotty!