Disneyland Esplanade Loop Questions - Help! Anyone!

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Greetings:

I am trying to put together as much as I can of the Disneyland Esplanade loop. I've heard some amateur recordings, which were a tremendous help. I did not find, however, an amateur recording of "Hooray for Hollywood," and was curious as to whether anyone knew which version of the song was used in the loop.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,
wedroy1923

Dr. Know

Any luck, Wedroy? This is a project I have been meaning to tackle as well -- maybe we can combine forces? As you pointed out, a "live" recording of some sort is necessary for reference.

:)

Less Than Jake

Im in the Process of getting the Full BMG of it, and should have it posted on the Project Disney FTP as soon as i get my hands on it...I'll keep you posted.....

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
I am in the process of uploading what I have of the Esplanade loop onto the projectdisney ftp server. These are all CD quality tracks that I edited from other sources. So, as always, I will be interested in hearing what people think about how I edited the tracks and how they might be done better.

And, if anyone can provide additional tracks, it will be tremendously appreciated! I know the souce of most of the tracks except You've Got a Friend In Me, Hooray for Hollywood, and I Left My Heart In San Francisco.

Be patient though; I have a dail-up connection, so it may take awhile to upload.

Best,
wedroy1923

Less Than Jake

Very cool Wedroy1923....

Thanks for Sharing what you have... Im getting a little closer to the full BMG, So im hoping to have it sometime soon.... I think most people right now want to see some more Disney's California Adventure Tracks Posted... I'll see what else I can dig up for ya guys....

Remember.... Give, take, give take..... It works better this way....

Dr. Know

Hey there

This is the thread I was looking for!

Did you guys have any success with those pesky mystery tracks -- Hooray for Hollywood, Friend Like Me, etc.?

I was at Disneyland a few days ago and was struck again with how well the Esplanade loop works in creating excitement and setting the mood for the area between the two parks.

Jim