Disney Records Japan page updated with TDR Albums

ISTCrew20

The page was just updated today with all the new albums that have been recently released at TDR. Music samples are not up yet, except for one, which is the "Disney's Hawaiian Album". On the cover is the concept art for the new Tiki Room. The entire album is standard Disney songs made to sound like island music. The bonus track, however, I believe is show audio from the updated Tiki Room.

http://www.disney.co.jp/records/new_release/

click on the last track.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Wow. That album is just wrong on so many different levels. "Hawaiian?" Who are they trying to kid? Walt Disney Records better hope the tiki gods never hear that crap. :(

Casamir67

I just wish some of these albums were more readily available. I really enjoy the variations of Disney classic (jazz, country, classical, etc. versions), but all we seem to be able to get stateside is country (ie "Country Sings Disney" - bah country). I know they can be found through eBay, et al (in fact I've gotten "Modal Jazz Loves Disney", which I think is quite good, as well as gobs of others - most of which have Japanese covers). I just wish Disney Records could follow the lead from its Tokyo branch, and produce a better variety of these variation albums.

BLM07

Grrr, the characters aren't displaying properly for me. But, I see that there is a Stitch album! I wish WE got the updated Tiki Room with Stitch. :'(

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I wish WE got the updated Tiki Room with Stitch. :'(

They wouldn't be able to add Stitch to the Enchanted Tiki Room in FL without first removing him from Tomorrowland. Characters aren't allowed to appear in two places at the same time (within the same park). Remember, there is only one Stitch. Wink, wink.

adv_atr05_ph1.jpg

Y'know, I'd be all for Stitch in the Enchanted Tiki Room if it meant that: 1.) Gilbert Gottfried got the axe and; 2.) we saw the return of Alien Encounter. Wishful thinking to be sure.

Gurgitoy2

Yes, "Bonus track" 13 is "Aloha E Komo Mai" (Tokyo Disneyland The Enchanted Tiki Room). The only problem is that the track is only 1:40 long...that must just be one song from the show....oh well, at least it's something...

Here's the full tracklisting:

1. Mickey Mouse Club March 3:57
2. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah 2:20
3. Some Day My Prince Will Come 4:46
4. The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room 3:29
5. Main Street Electrical Parade 2:08
6. You've Got a Friend in Me 2:44
7. Kiss the Girl 3:13
8. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes 3:40
9. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride 3:28
10. Lahaina 2:33
11. Don't be Cruel 3:40
12. Aloha Oe 1:26
Bonus Track:
13. Aloha E Komo Mai (Tokyo Disneyland The Enchanted Tiki Room) 1:40

Gurgitoy2

The only problem is that the track is only 1:40 long...that must just be one song from the show....oh well, at least it's something...

The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents "Aloha E Komo Mai!" is about 13 minutes long according to the Tokyo Disneyland website.

3,000 ?en = 28.34 US$ for one flippin' song! And that's before shipping!

Yeah, I wish TDL would do a nice attraction disc like they did with Small World, Pirates, & HMHN. They could even put all three Tiki Room shows on the disc in full...oh well, I doubt that will ever happen...