1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Playlist Contemporary Resort

Music loop playlist

1. John Rex

John Rex New Member

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the tracks in this playlist because I have a feeling it might be the same loop used for the front exterior which has many mid to late '80s Smooth Jazz tracks from artists such as Kim Pensyl, David Sanborn and Bob James which I enjoy very much. It makes for the perfect ambience of a relaxing afternoon stroll enjoying the scenery overlooking the Magic Kingdom as the monorails glide along and steam trains from the park roll by in the distance headed for Main Street Station. I keep telling myself I gotta do that one of these days.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. wdwfan22

wdwfan22 New Member

Club 33's playlist.

[Moved to Playlist Manager. —Admin]

3. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Updated to include album art, playing times, artist names, and purchase links. :cool:

I will be visiting the Contemporary Resort sometime soon to see if anything has changed since Club 33 compiled this playlist. I will likely have to make a new recording of my own as not much of this stuff is easily recognizable and Shazam, SoundHound, etc. are virtually unusable inside of the Contemporary's shell.

Oh boy, oh boy. I can hardly wait. :sleep: