Disneyland Resort Holiday Magic CD

Club 33

Playlist Author
I've been looking for a copy of the Disneyland Resort "Holiday Magic" CD. This was the CD that had the soundtracks for Believe... in Holiday Magic and Luminaria among others.

Though the CD has only been out of print for a few years, I've had no luck finding a copy of it anywhere. I can't even find much information on it. I'm hoping someone here has it and could provide some more info. Specifically, a full track listing, as well as a product number/IDBN/UPC/etc.

For some odd reason, in all of my searching for theme park albums the Christmas albums (such as this one, and "Christmas Around Our World") seem to be the most difficult to find. I'm guessing that's because they were only sold during the holidays, as opposed to most albums which are sold year-round?

Gurgitoy2

I'm guessing that in addition to only being sold at the parks, that it may have not had many pressings because of Luminaria. That show only lasted on season at DCA. I do remember seeing the "Holiday Magic" CD at Disneyland even two years after it's release, but since then...nothing.

BookPodder

I'm a Noob!
I've been looking for a copy of the Disneyland Resort "Holiday Magic" CD. This was the CD that had the soundtracks for Believe... in Holiday Magic and Luminaria among others.

Though the CD has only been out of print for a few years, I've had no luck finding a copy of it anywhere. I can't even find much information on it. I'm hoping someone here has it and could provide some more info. Specifically, a full track listing, as well as a product number/IDBN/UPC/etc.

For some odd reason, in all of my searching for theme park albums the Christmas albums (such as this one, and "Christmas Around Our World") seem to be the most difficult to find. I'm guessing that's because they were only sold during the holidays, as opposed to most albums which are sold year-round?

I've only seen it come up once before, and I managed to nab it.

The tracks are:

1. "Believe...In Holliday Magic" Fireworks Spectacular (13:29)
2. "it's a small world" Holiday (15:10)
3. Disney's LuminAria (16:27)

The UPC is 050086006076

rjrrzube

I've only seen it come up once before, and I managed to nab it.

The tracks are:

1. "Believe...In Holliday Magic" Fireworks Spectacular (13:29)
2. "it's a small world" Holiday (15:10)
3. Disney's LuminAria (16:27)

The UPC is 050086006076

I managed to find this in a used book/music store a couple years ago, for only about $8 or so. I was shocked when I found it.