Tokyo Disneyland music NOW SUNG IN ENGLISH!!!

WishesFan

Hey, Disney music friends,

I recently discovered that the music from Tokyo Disneyland and I CAN?T GET ENOUGH OF IT! It?s the kind of music we need in Disney World and Disneyland! It?s really pretty harmonies and catchy rhythms.

Surprisingly, they?re mostly in English. To me, it?s kinda? hard to enjoy a beautiful song when you can?t understand some of the words. So, I have been editing like crazy in my studio for weeks to take out the Japanese and clip the song together while still making it flow. IT WAS REALLY HARD! I must admit that there is one or two abrupt cuts in ?Remember the Dreams? but it?s no worse than, ?Imagine... A Fantasy in the Sky?.

So if anyone is as crazy about this music as I am, let me know and I?ll send you the songs you want to hear. The CD listing is below.

Have a great day,
-Rick
thatdisneysound@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RICK MCKEE PRESENTS
-THE BEST OF TOKYO DISNEYLAND-
(All songs have been edited to be in English)

1. Feel the Magic (Medley) - - - 10:47
2. Cinderellabration - - - 4:03??????????????????
3. Once Upon A Mouse - - - 2:07
4. Once Upon A Mouse Finale - - - 4:04
5. Brand New Day - - - 3:31??????????????????
6. Blazing Rhythms - - - 2:09??????????????????
7. The Disney Carnivale - - - 3:01
8. Fantasy in the Sky (The Carnivale Finale) - - - 5:21
9. Viva, Viva Magic (Medley) - - - 2:55
10. Disney Halloween - - - 3:12??????????????????
11. Stories of Christmas - - - 2:02
12. Dreams of Christmas (Mixed with ?Christmas Fantasy?) - - - 4:53
13. Disney Dreams on Parade (Mixed with ?Join In?) - - - 10:09
14. Remember the Dreams - - - 13:50

TDLFAN

>>I recently discovered that the music from Tokyo Disneyland and I CAN?T GET ENOUGH OF IT! It?s the kind of music we need in Disney World and Disneyland! It?s really pretty harmonies and catchy rhythms

Jeff

RICK MCKEE PRESENTS
-THE BEST OF TOKYO DISNEYLAND-
(All songs have been edited to be in English)

1. Feel the Magic (Medley) - - - 10:47
2. Cinderellabration - - - 4:03
3. Once Upon A Mouse - - - 2:07
4. Once Upon A Mouse Finale - - - 4:04
5. Brand New Day - - - 3:31
6. Blazing Rhythms - - - 2:09
7. The Disney Carnivale - - - 3:01
8. Fantasy in the Sky (The Carnivale Finale) - - - 5:21
9. Viva, Viva Magic (Medley) - - - 2:55
10. Disney Halloween - - - 3:12
11. Stories of Christmas - - - 2:02
12. Dreams of Christmas (Mixed with ?Christmas Fantasy?) - - - 4:53
13. Disney Dreams on Parade (Mixed with ?Join In?) - - - 10:09
14. Remember the Dreams - - - 13:50

I know this is old, but I would be willing to host these for a little while online... let me know what you think.
-Jeff

Jeff

Re:Tokyo Disneyland music NOW SUNG IN ENGLISH!!! (Rick)

Rick,

Ready for me to host it yet? Or are you distributing it elsewhere? TIA.
-Jeff

jerm

I would love to get that stuff. If anyone has the full Cinderelabration I would love that. The only place I can ever get TDL/TDS stuff from is a show and sale and they charge 30 bucks for the 2 song cds.....

J

MaX

i have mixed feelings about the music from Tokyo Disneyland. frome one hand they produce a steady flow of new music all year round, and from time to time, there's a real classic between them. However, most of it is so hyperactive, so syntesizer, so over ochestrated with such a hard beat that i'm getting really sick of it. And if it's not that.. it's this over jazzy stuff, which is getting on my nerves too these days. Nothing against it, i guess this is the stuff that Japanese like (just like the lame europop music in DLP), but it's definitly my taste for (Disney) music. Maybe i had an overkill from Tokyo Disneyland music, though.

oh, btw... Porto Paradiso Water Carnival is a track i really like though. More parade music should be like that.

X-S Tech

BraviSEAmo is awesome. You should pick that one up if you get a chance. Very much on par with Fantasmic or Reflections of Earth in terms of beautiful scores.

MaX

i was a little dissapointed with BraviSEAmo. sure it had it good moments, but the overall thing, well, i just hoped for so much more. My bad I guess...
Then again, i'm not a big fan of Fantasmic (tries to be to hip often). Reflections of earth is great though.