1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Three Caballeros

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BJWanlund, Feb 19, 2007.

1. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

Hey, since we have the Three Caballeros going into El Rio Del Tiempo, why not do an EXCLUSIVE iTunes release of a newly done movie soundtrack? Have the songs from the movie, a few exclusive songs (maybe one from El Rio), and some rare TC audio, maybe even a Ducky Nash recording session as he's recording a segment that would ultimately not enter the films or something.

Is this doable, Randy?

BJ

2. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

*BUMP*

So Randy might actually read it... :eek:

BJ

3. micca

micca Member

3 Cab is a favorite of mine. I'd take anything I could get to set on the shelf next to my LD boxed set.

4. Fantasmic

Fantasmic Member

Does anybody know if El Rio will still have its current theme song in any form?

5. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

@Micca: yeah, that's one heckuva movie. My all-time fave Disney movie (save for Tron, of course).

@Fantasmic: I don't really know if the "current" theme will be in the new El Rio in any capacity. Stay tuned, folks.

BJ

6. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

Sorry for double posting again...

I heard the MousePod Episode 24, on both the movies, and Jesse was also concerned about the lack of an "official" soundtrack.

BJ