Club 33
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Playlists About

• Thanks for your reply. I totally understand that this stuff takes time... and want to help the "community" in general, but can't do the recordings on my end. ;-)
    The area music loops "bug" only recently bit me, and I've been having fun reconstructing based on the lists that ARE available (and have helped a little over on Rodentsections when I can). Just, ra...
    The playlist for the current Hollywood Pictures Backlot loop is done. Currently in the process of formatting it for the Playlists section.
    If you ever need help organizing or identifying stuff from the Disneyland Resort, please let me know. (I want to help get Disneyland better represented here, but can't record with my toddler in tow.)
    As of today (and likely since ST reopened) the Star Trader is playing a boring and near inaudible loop of Star Wars music. Luckily I have a recording of the old loop; I'll have to get on IDing it.
    So far we've had some Martin Denny, a track from the Worlds Fair box set, and the instrumental of the Luau sequence from the Tiki Room, amidst much exotica, Hawaiian and surf music. Wowsa.
    At the Disneyland Hotel recording that Trader Sam's loop. It's more Exotica than Hawaiian I would say; think WDW Tiki Room.
    Magic Music
    Magic Music
    Awesome! Exotica is where I live!
    The new tiki bar/restaurant at the DL Hotel has its own hawaiian music loop of indeterminate length. Looking forward to IDing this one (though I may need Jay's help)..
    Magic Music
    Magic Music
    Gotta have this one!
    Horizons
    Horizons
    Jay said he was going to fly to California to get us a playlist. Go Jay!
    Club 33
    Club 33
    Got about 30 minute of it live on Wednesday but there was a lot of noise; gonna get a proper induction next week.
    Headed to Orlando tomorrow. Will be there through Sunday. Should be fun!
    Magic Music
    Magic Music
    Let us know if you're interested in getting together sometime next week.
    Putting together this playlist is harder than i thought it'd be.. o_o
    What version of "If You Had Wings" did you use and what did you use for the "Three Caballeros Medley"?
    It was an edit I did of some of the English spiels, shortened for time. The MSEP was the version from the Japanese CD release of the vinyl soundtrack.
    The Jack Wagner and EWP cuts are the same versions as can be found at http://www.waltsmusic.com/. The post-RCA version of HttF replaces all the RCA references with other lyrics (instead of "RCA leads the way" it's "Let your dreams lead the way" and so on). The Innoventions cut was "Future World Theme" from the current Innoventions loop.
    Hey,
    I'm trying to recreate the loop for the Archives exhibit and was wondering a few things.
    What spiel is the Jack Wagner Monorail Introduction? It is the one from 1972? For Here's to the Future (post-RCA version), what would the post-RCA version be? And, What version of the Electrical Water Pageant and Innoventions Area Music? Thanks!
    Hey,
    I'm trying to recreate the loop for the Archives exhibit and was wondering a few things.
    Yeah. I was instructed to include things from Mickey Mouse Revue, Innoventions, JIA, IASW and Kitchen Kabaret since they're included in the exhibit. The list is:
    What spiel is the Jack Wagner Monorail Introduction? It is the one from 1972?
    Couldn't make it to Destination D but ended up getting to participate- the music loop in the Archives exhibit was compiled by yours truly.
    Club 33
    Club 33
    10. Remember the Magic (25th Anniversary Parade)
    11. Horizons - Futureport
    12. It's A Small World Medley (including all of Africa)
    13. One Little Spark (instrumental)
    14. In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room (instrumental)
    15. The Main Street Electrical Parade
    wedroy1923
    wedroy1923
    Thanks for posting that, and it's even more neat you got to contribute to the playlist!
    Horizons
    Horizons
    Why no love for DHS or AK? Tower of Terror queue music dude...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…