Yoshi's Tokyo Disneyland Resort Page?

I frequently check Yoshi's Tokyo Disneyland Resort page (http://www.resortathome.com/page2.html) to see if there are any new TDL or TDS CDs being released, but lately I've been getting a "HTTP 404 Not Found" error. Is anyone else getting this too?

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
The main page www.resortathome.com is still valid BUT all the contents/index etc have been removed to make just a blank page according to the HTML info.
It's still registered until next year so it's either been pulled or deleted and all associated pages have gone as well as far as I can tell.
Worrying that there's not something on the page to explain where/why it's gone.
Last action on the page was on 23 April 2009.
(www.resortathome.com/index.html = view age info and view page source).

Maybe Disney is getting active and shutting sites down?

Gurgitoy2

The main page www.resortathome.com is still valid BUT all the contents/index etc have been removed to make just a blank page according to the HTML info.
It's still registered until next year so it's either been pulled or deleted and all associated pages have gone as well as far as I can tell.
Worrying that there's not something on the page to explain where/why it's gone.
Last action on the page was on 23 April 2009.
(www.resortathome.com/index.html = view age info and view page source).

Maybe Disney is getting active and shutting sites down?
But why would they shut his site down if he was only providing information? It wouldn't make any sense to shut him down but let the other Disney fan sites exist. Yoshi was never selling anything or providing music downloads on his site. It was all strictly information...and specific to Tokyo Disney Resort, which I wouldn't think Disney would care too much about. So, maybe it was a personal thing? I sure hope he's ok. I really relied on his site for updated CD and event info. I'll be sad to see it go if it's really gone for good.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
As I say, the content has been removed rather than the site shut down but whether by Yoshi or someone else is hard to say/
I agree. There was nothing there bar information.
It's more normal just to let a site lie fallow (like Disneymusicloops) if you are busy or ill rather than remove it altogether.
Obviously, if you got a cease and desist order, the fastest way is just to edit everything and delete it rather than take the time to write something to explain it (I mean, even EA put a flyer on the page while the site was being "altered").
Maybe a PM or an email (from the member's page)?
It was mentioned on Rodentsections a couple of weeks ago that the site had been down for a week or so prior to the posting.
I suggested the same then but no further entries.

Gurgitoy2

It's been down since April. I wrote to Yoshi and he replied recently.

He's doing OK, but has taken the site down indefinitely for personal reasons.
Thanks, Joe. I checked his site just now, and he has the basics back up, like the CD, DVD, and Book sections. He also updated the CD page with upcoming summer releases. I'm glad he's back even in limited form.