World Showcase Plaza Morning Loop

Horizons

Playlist Author
Has anyone timed out or compiled a playlist for the music loop that is played in (and around) World Showcase Plaza in the morning? I believe the loop switches to the International Gateway loop at 11am. I've noticed this loop since at least early 2007.

And I can't believe Wedroy1923 didn't list this loop in his World Showcase blog. :eek: :p

wedroy1923

Premium Member
Playlist Author
Has anyone timed out or compiled a playlist for the music loop that is played in (and around) World Showcase Plaza in the morning? I believe the loop switches to the International Gateway loop at 11am. I've noticed this loop since at least early 2007.

And I can't believe Wedroy1923 didn't list this loop in his World Showcase blog. :eek: :p
Horizons: Is the loop you are referring to clearly World Showcase music or associated with Future World? Does World Showcase still open later than the rest of the park?

Horizons

Playlist Author
The loop only plays in the plaza area at the entrance to World Showcase but it clearly is not associated with Future World. The music comes from various Disney movies, but I know nothing else at this point.

World Showcase does open at 11am. However, you can go through Canada and part of the UK when the park opens, as guest can walk from the Boardwalk and Yacht & Beach Club resorts and enter EPCOT through the International Gateway. From what I recall, the UK and Canada loops play at park opening, so the loop I am referring to only plays in a limited area.

FoxxFur

The loop only plays in the plaza area at the entrance to World Showcase but it clearly is not associated with Future World. The music comes from various Disney movies, but I know nothing else at this point.
Does this music sound sort of "fantasy" or "royal" in nature?

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
When I stayed at the BC in August, we took the International Gateway into Future World and I'm relatively sure that the International Gateway loop is playing there as well.

FoxxFur

I'm fairly sure that what we're talking about here is a loop that plays before World Showcase opens of "royal procession" music. It plays in World Showcase Promenade, Mexico, and Norway, to greet people who are going to the Princess Breakfast at Norway. Canada, UK, and International Gateway, which are also open for flowthru, play their regular area loops. Funny how half of World Showcase is "open" while it's closed. =P

I am sure most of you "guys" don't have a lot of interest in the Storybook breakfast. I will be in the parks alone in October, hopefully. My husband has a conference and will not be with me. I plan to do the Storybook Breakfast since he doens't want to do any princess stuff with me. At least until some of his friends with kids said that there were some "good looking" princesses there when they went. He still wouldn't go, so I am going by myself. I can check it out then, but some of you may get back there before then. If not, I will let you know what I find.