Wishes Soundtrack

WishesFan

Does anybody know where we can order Wishes on the net? The only place I found was the Main Street Mega Store and their price was $30.00!!! Compared to the regular $12.00, that's pretty steep. Thanks!

Scott

If it's on sale at WDW now, you can order it through their mail order division. I know they'll charge a decent amount for shipping/handling, but I'd think (I'd hope!) it'd still be less than $30 total.

Dr. Know

Could someone please post a tracklist (with running times) of the Wishes cd? Is it identical to the version released on the press cd, which had a somewhat different narration from the actual version heard in the parks? Does it include both songs played during the exit? Is there anything else on the disc?

Looking forward to getting this asap

Thanks!

Jim

SharonKurland

I'm going to go to WOD again tonight, to see if the Wishes soundtrack has hit that store yet. If not, I'm going to have to wait until the next time I go into a park...in which case someone else might be able to report back before me.

I'm doubting it'll be at Virgin, though I'm willing to check there too.

-Sharon-

SharonKurland

Sorry y'all...didn't go. DID stop at Bongo's for Take Out and their Cuban sandwiches are as sucky as ever. I hear Earl of Sandwich is really good though.

-Sharon-