williamtaylor1969: Bootlegger, Recaster

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
You didn't think we just forgot about this one, did you?

After being reported to Disney Legal and GNP Crescendo, cargosupplyhq is no longer a registered member on eBay.
smile.gif

cargosupplyhq is known as williamtaylor1969 around various Disney-related forums.

Here is the contents of one of his posts on the Doombuggies Forums:

willaimtaylor1969 said:
Hey, Thanks Johnny! I did find some "Youtube" vids of Constance, with crappy mike recordings. I put them altogether and got a short 10 second recording of some of her spiel, but the quality is just not there! I did get the piano, JUST the piano from the attic! I have the old piano
with all the "I do's" on them, it was off of a WDW HM disc, if I remember right. But this is the new version with just the piano, no screams, no "I do's", just the music, and it put the two together, so it's sort of stereo!
And you are right, sharing is important. It's what we are all on the boards for, right? When I was young, my parents taught me to share everything with my siblings, and then when I get older, what do I find? NOBODY wants to share anything! Everything in the world is copyrighted, and if you even talk about sharing back and forth, you get the "stink-eye" from people! I LOVE to share stuff, and I'm really disappointed with those who just want to restrict anyone from sharing, or hide what they have, and be the only one who has this particular
item. It's that type of elitist views that have made the whole copyright issue blown way out of proportion. Why can't the movie studios realize that there are always going to be people out there who can break any copyguard on DVD's? or CD's? They keep getting newer copyguards, that mess up the subtitles for the hearing impared, or mess up the video signal, and they don't care what it does to the owner of the disc, just as long as it doesn't cut into their profits! Each disc costs about 5 cents to make, including the full color jewelcases, when they order over 100,000 copies, and they sell them for 14.99 or 19.99 or 29.99! Music artists are always complaining how the record companies keep 90% of all profit on CD's, and the artist has to pay their agents and managers out of their 10%! I know that they sometimes are millionaires, but then the record companies would be BILLIONAIRES! It's just insane! Some artists are actually putting their songs out on the internet, where you can buy a song for 99 cents on Amazon! Cut out the record companies altogether! YEAH!
Well, anyway, sorry for the rant, got up cranky this morning, heheheheheehe

William (the Bloody)

Re: Constance the new attic bride sounds

Can you believe that someone who is complaining about how much money the record companies make, and who apparently feels that copyrighted works should be freely shared by everyone, has been selling dozens upon dozens of bootleg CD-Rs for up to $50 a piece?! What a hoot!

Gurgitoy2

Can you believe that someone who is complaining about how much money the record companies make, and who apparently feels that copyrighted works should be freely shared by everyone, has been selling dozens upon dozens of bootleg CD-Rs for up to $50 a piece?! What a hoot!

Yeah, I have to admire his hypocrisy there! He's saying how everyone should "share", and those darn copyright laws are just mean and getting in the way of "sharing". Well, my definition of sharing doesn't involve charging people for something that doesn't belong to me. His reaction is similar to the Chinese reaction to that fake Disney park. People were upset that the original owners of the characters they were ripping off were mad. They thought those characters should be used by everybody...

Honestly, I think if he were just sharing, as in posting things for free on MB or something like that, he wouldn't have been noticed...but he was blatantly making money off of copyrighted material, yet he feels like the victim...

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Some background...

If cargosupplyhq is a member here, or if one of our members knows this guy, I suggest he gets the CD-Rs off of eBay pronto. I'm going to go ahead and buy a couple/few. "Bill" is really not going to like what happens after that.
laugh.gif

I actually purchased one of cargosupplyhq's CDs on eBay. I never intended to send payment, I just wanted to get his contact information. eBay informed me that his name was "William Taylor," and that he was from Long Beach, CA. I then sent a follow-up message to cargosupplyhq, asking about other CDs, in hopes of getting his e-mail address. He replied, and his e-mail address turned out to be williamtaylor1969@gmail.com.

cargosupplyhq is known as williamtaylor1969 around various Disney-related forums.

Too many people have a habit of using the same username and/or e-mail address all over the internet and then they wonder how it is that others are able to find them. Plugging "williamtaylor1969" into Google is how I found him on Doombuggies.com and elsewhere.

Fast forward to today...

A forum member copied me on a post made this afternoon by "Williamtaylor1969" on a pirate site where he has apparently been active in posting links to copyrighted Disney Music and making derogatory remarks about WDR's [member=Randy Thornton].

Here is the contents of William's post (sans the unreadable teal color that he used):

This was just another post from our own "DexterRiley" creep. Found out that he got banned from the Magicmusic.com site that he had put a link to, and the owner of that site "Jay", whom DexterRiley had called a jerk, thinks (or thought) that DexterRiley, whose real name is "Bill" was ME!!!!!! DexterRiley apparently had a number of sockpuppet usernames over there!
Somehow, this Jay had seen a bootlegger on Ebay, selling Disney discs, and somehow equated Williamtaylor1969 with that bootlegger, and had reported MY email address and my username to Ebay!!! (That guy IS a jerk!) Jay had seen a post that I had done on "Doombuggies.com" and made a conclusion to connect the two! After seeing a photo of this "Jay" person, I can see that the only exercise this jerk gets is jumping to conclusions, mostly WRONG ones! Hehehehehehe.

Perhaps we should have Jessie ban both of the usernames, since it is obvious that he is just a troublemaker.

And, it does not matter if the links get deleted, I will just reup them all, and just PM anyone the new links when requested! Of course, I will only PM those who have over 100 posts, and have been here for at least 1 year (I'm no dummy!)

William

Let's tackle William's statements one by one, shall we?

"DexterRiley" is former Magic Music member "Bill." Bill has never been banned from Magic Music. Bill left on his own. I have repeatedly told him that he is welcome to come back. I only ask that he leave the "Fluppy Dog" and "Lem Siddons" nonsense behind. At no time did I ever think that our Bill was "Williamtaylor1969." He is not.

As for my "jumping to the wrong conclusions" regarding William, who is he trying to kid? Does he really think people are that dumb? How many "Williamtaylor1969s" are there? Other William Taylors? Of course. But with "1969" tacked on to the end of their username and/or e-mail address? I don't think so!

Remember this?

I have received a reply from GNP Crescendo Records concerning cargosupplyhq's Star Trek CD-Rs.

"Williamtaylor1969" is also active in a topic on this same pirate website concerning copyrighted Star Trek music. So, let's see. His username is "Williamtaylor1969," he is active in collecting and sharing both Disney music and Star Trek music, but he wants us to believe that he's not the same "williamtaylor1969@gmail.com" that was selling bootleg Disney and Star Trek CDs on eBay? Anyone want to buy a bridge? I'll bet William has one for sale!
laugh.gif

As for "a photo of this 'Jay' person," I have no idea what William was looking at, but I doubt it was actually me.

For William, and the curious, here I am at the Adventurers Club during its final days:

gallery_321_1_39015.jpg
gallery_321_1_2748.jpg

I'm 5' 11" and have a 32" waist. Hopefully, I don't look like I need to make a beeline to the gym.
wink.gif

Maybe "William the Bloody" likes his boys to be bone skinny. I dunno.
unsure.gif

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Bill did post a warning about this guy on "another" forum about posts he had made on yet another forum.
It's obvious from the posts that he doesn't know what he is talking about - WilliamTaylor, not Bill - (and certainly doesn't read the posts here or he wouldn't be making comments about Randy considering what Randy is doing at the moment).
He seems to have a very blunt axe he it trying to grind.
If he told me the sky was blue, I'd probably slip out to make sure.
I'd be amazed if anyone actually believed what he was saying unless they too were several sandwiches short of a picnic.
Some people are just very sad individuals.

PS, Like the shirts. I have several similar ;)

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Bill did post a warning about this guy on "another" forum about posts he had made on yet another forum.
Did Bill do enough digging to learn that "William Taylor" is also "Greg R. Stone?"

In addition to bootlegging music, this guy has apparently made quite a name for himself by selling unauthorized recastings of various movie props. In some cases, he has accepted payment and not bothered to send anything in return.

Wow! He's quite the busy bee!

And now, if he is to be believed, he works as a "Criminal Fraud Investigator" in Long Beach, CA. C'mon! Really?! How rich! It takes one to know one, I guess! :lol:

From Greg R. Stone's IMDb profile:

Was the first guest to enter Disneyland's [background="yellow"]Haunted Mansion[/background] in Anaheim, CA on August 9, [background="pink"]1969[/background]. He is featured in an interview in "The Haunted Mansion Story, Volume One" available on DVD.

Greg is the noted author of the book "[background=yellow"]Trekking in the Studios[/background]" detailing his exploits working within the entertainment industry, and most notably his experiences working on "[background="yellow"]Star Trek: The Next Generation[/background]" (1987).

Currently working on a series of novels, the first entitled "[background="pink"]Will Taylor[/background] and the Mysterious Secret of Karn" due to be published in late 2008.
Interestingly, the website "trekkinginthestudios.com" was registered by a Mark Willett of Long Beach, CA, whose phone number matches the one that eBay sent to me when I requested cargosupplyhq's contact information.

Other aliases for "William" or "Greg" or "Mark" include "John Ray" and the seller "moviemagicman" on eBay.

On the net:

Doombuggies williamtaylor1969
eBay cargosupplyhq; moviemagicman
IMDb Greg R. Stone
LinkedIn Greg Stone
Network Solutions trekkinginthestudios.com

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Did Bill do enough digging to learn that "William Taylor" is also "Greg R. Stone?"

Yes, this is what he said on the other forum:

screennames: williamtaylor1969 and Greg Stone
eBay names: Moviemagicman and johnjohnrayray
aliases: William Taylor, Greg Stone, and John Ray
interests: Star Trek, Disney (esp. Haunted Mansion), soundtracks
infractions: selling bootleg Disney CDs, selling Star Trek rip off gun replicas
Fictions: that Supertracks was the supplier of the Disneyland Forever CDs starting in 1995, that, as Greg Stone, he was the first person to enter The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, that Randy Thornton has systematically removed all Disney audio content from the world.

I'm sure Bill won't mind me posting this as he was issuing a warning about the guy.
Oh, according to WilliamTaylor, Bill is working as a spy from Disney.
"Got to be VERY carefull people, we have a SPY from the Disney corp on this site right now!!!! "dexterriley" is a SPY for Disney! Got to be very carefull about what you post!
William" (sic)

Sorry I can't post the name of the forum this guy said this stuff on but it allows members access to copyright material.

exetor999

Now, I was looking thru some of the older posts and saw all the stuff on this guy. One thing I cannot figure out is this. How did you connect Williamtaylor to Greg R Stone to John Ray, to Mark willett?Let's start at the beginning: How did "Bill" connect "williamtaylor1969" to "Greg R Stone"? Because they both claim to be the first person to go into the HM? Is there anything else to connect one to the other? I looked at "Greg R Stone" at IMDB.com, and didn't see anything about a book called "will taylor...", but the book he did write, or is writing is called "Trekin' in the studios", not "Trekking..."And how did you connect that to "Trekkinginthestudios.com"? I went to that site, but there isn't one.When I went to Ebay to ask about that username, the customer service rep said that none of these names I gave her was the name associated with that username. Not William Taylor, Greg R. Stone, John Ray, or Mark Willett. I didn't have any phone number to compare. Nor did any of these names link up to the other usernames:cargosupplyhq or moviemagicman.On a curiousity, I sent an email to "Williamtaylor1969@gmail.com" and it came back as no such email.On Google, I did find several posts by "Williamtaylor1969" on "Doombuggies.com" (is it okay to mention them on this site?) But I didn't see any connection on any ofthose posts to John Ray, Mark Willett, or Greg R. Stone. If "Bill" did all the legwork on this guy, how did he tie all the ends together? I also saw several postsby Williamtaylor1969 on another site, which he had posted all the Disneyland and WDW stuff, which I took a couple of days to download the majority of it, some reallygreat stuff there, which is why I didn't post the name of that site here, I know you don't approve of what he is doing.I know, you don't like people who bootleg Disney stuff, but posting on a free message board is not like he's selling it. "Bill" claims that Williamtaylor1969 is using all of the other names, but the only one that we really know is real is "Greg R. Stone", since he has an IMDB profile, and you can't bogus that up. But I don't see any connection between him and any of the other names.Before I can make an informed judgement of any given situation, I need to have facts, and I just can't link one fact to another without clear provication. Like a cop who takes a case to the DA, there has to be a clear and distinct line between fact A, fact B, and fact C. I just don't see it.Please don't blast me, just asking.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
How did you connect Williamtaylor to Greg R Stone to John Ray, to Mark willett? Let's start at the beginning: How did "Bill" connect "williamtaylor1969" to "Greg R Stone"? Because they both claim to be the first person to go into the HM?

Google is your friend when it comes to connecting all of the dots. There was/is a ton of stuff out there. As for being "the first guest to enter Disneyland's Haunted Mansion," how many others are making this claim? :rolleyes:

I looked at "Greg R Stone" at IMDB.com, and didn't see anything about a book called "will taylor..."

What I copied from IMDb and pasted above was accurate at the time (87 days ago). I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to make changes to one of their online profiles. :rolleyes:

"Will Taylor and the Mysterious Secret of Karn" was, according to him, "due to be published in late 2008." It's now late 2011. Perhaps he removed the entry simply because he's been suffering from a horrible case of writer's block.
unsure.gif

but the book he did write, or is writing is called "Trekin' in the studios", not "Trekking..."And how did you connect that to "Trekkinginthestudios.com"?

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Apparently you didn't read anything in [post=34110]post #43[/post] and [post=34114]post #45[/post].
sad.gif

Follow the 'whois' for trekkinginthestudios.com:

Domain Name: trekkinginthestudios.com
Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
Mark Willett
3602 carfax
long beach, ca 90808
United States

Administrative Contact:
Mark Willett
3602 carfax
long beach, ca 90808
United States
markwillett@earthlink.net
+[background="yellow"]562 425-3936[/background]

Technical Contact:
Mark Willett
3602 carfax
long beach, ca 90808
United States
markwillett@earthlink.net
+[background="yellow"]562 425-3936[/background]

Record expires on 2013/08/10 UTC
Record created on 2008/08/10 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.dynadot.com
ns2.dynadot.com

>>> Last update of whois database: 2011/12/04 09:50:48 PST

exetor999

I am using Windows 7 IE (9 or 10) and everytime I start a new sentence, no matter how many times I hit the enter key, it jams the new line into the end of the previous sentence!Should I be using Firefox?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I am using Windows 7 IE (9 or 10) and everytime I start a new sentence, no matter how many times I hit the enter key, it jams the new line into the end of the previous sentence! Should I be using Firefox?

I just installed IE 9 on my Winblows 7 Pro 64-bit machine, it had been running IE 8, and I immediately discovered all sorts of nasty problems here. It looks like most of them went away after I pressed IE 9's little "Compatibility View" icon. I haven't experienced any problems with the message editor, though. I've tried every combination of Fast Reply, Full Reply, Standard Editor, and RTE Editor, and I haven't had any of my sentences mashed together.

IE 9 certainly is an ugly piece of software! MIcrosoft has managed to outdo themselves again! Steve Jobs was right: "The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste."
tongue.gif

So, Jay, looking at the feedback from "Cargosupplyhq", I assume that you were "Throwmetheidol"?
smile.gif

I didn't leave any feedback. Our transaction was never even completed.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I am using Windows 7 IE (9 or 10) and everytime I start a new sentence, no matter how many times I hit the enter key, it jams the new line into the end of the previous sentence!Should I be using Firefox?

Everyone should be using Firefox :D
I was delighted to be able to ditch IE. Works fine on Win7 64bit.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Anyone believe this?

Can't say that I do. How do we know that he's not just running off Xerox copies of the documents and burning multiple CD-Rs of the audio? And, if these are CD-Rs, he'd be in violation of eBay's policy concerning the selling of recordable media, since he's not the copyright owner (see [post=30279]post #27[/post] in this topic).

Edit: Actually, looking at radioman147's feedback, it's a given that he's gotten himself into the bootleg business, as he has already sold multiple copies of the Horizons and Communicore items. :(

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I too find it very hard to believe that he got his hands on five similar copies of this one (he's sold 3, had one stolen in transit and he's selling this one now). That's all in the last 6 months. All identical apart from one CD had a pink cover. Shouts bootleg copies, doesn't it!

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Done.
My main objection to this guy is ripping off genuine Disney Park fans.
I'd still report him for selling copies of stuff and pretending them to be genuine even if copyright wasn't an issue.