"Welcome" ... which version for the celebration?

Hi,

Anyone know which version of "Welcome" will be used for the celebration ... P. Collins, Jump5 or a new version?

Thanks,

Chuck

The version that Disneyland is using will be a newly composed version of that song. It will sound like the one showed on the Rose Parade with the chior arranged with diffrent music to disney films. Welcome will be the main theme, (show stop) for the parade.

xfkirsten

Ah! I loved the version they used for the Rose Parade - it was very catchy!! :) So it's just the show stop then... what are they doing as far as a travel loop?

Gurgitoy2

I sure hope they add lyrics about Disneyland turning 50. All of the other anniversary parades have done that except the 45th's Parade of the Stars. The only way to know that was supposed to be an anniversary parade was by it's intro.

Dirk

So far five ENGLISH versions of the song seem to exist if I am not wrong:

1. Phil Collins (on the OST)
2. The Blind Boys of Alabama (OST)
3. Jump5 (Disneymania 2)
4. Sing-A-Long-Version (with and without vocals) (Ultimate Disney 3-CD-set in the UK)
5. Rose Parade (not released so far)

For a rather new song quite impressiv.

Yours
Dirk

Jeff

I haven't searched very much, but is there a copy floating around out there of the Rose Parade video?

I'm just curious to see the Disneyland/Disney excerpt as I was unable to watch very much of it this year. TIA!
-Jeff

So far five ENGLISH versions of the song seem to exist if I am not wrong:

1. Phil Collins (on the OST)
2. The Blind Boys of Alabama (OST)
3. Jump5 (Disneymania 2)
4. Sing-A-Long-Version (with and without vocals) (Ultimate Disney 3-CD-set in the UK)
5. Rose Parade (not released so far)

For a rather new song quite impressiv.

Yours
Dirk

*** I know that this song is not the official song for the celebration ****

However, we can't forget to mention that "wishesfan (Rick)" has a version on his TDL CD. BTW, it sounds excellent!

Great job, Rick.

-Chuck

WishesFan

Shucks, thanks so much Chuck. You are too kind! Have a wonderful day!!!
-Rick

PS: Chuck, I thought of you during Mardi Gras. I listened to that CD you made for me all day. Again, thanks so much for that CD!

Dirk

Sorry Rick for having forgotten the TDL version ... now that makes 6 - in words: SIX - versions in only 1 1/2 years since the movie's release ... is someone trying to push that song or what ;)