1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"We Go On" - Tokyo instrumental version

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by oldwren, Oct 3, 2019.

1. oldwren

oldwren New Member

Hi all --

I'm looking for a seemingly obscure piece of music: an upbeat instrumental version of "We Go On" (from Epcot's IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth).

You can hear the track in this video from 34:17-35:46. I reached out to Martin and he said he thought it was from an old Tokyo DisneySea show but wasn't sure beyond that.

I did some digging and found this limited run CD, "Memories of Dreams: Happiness Goes On" sold at Ikspiari at TDR. Tom Bricker at Disney Tourist Blog seems to have picked up a copy of this CD and confirmed it's an instrumental version:

Two of the CDs were exclusive to the shop in Ikspiari, and one of the tracks on the exclusive CD is an instrumental version of “Illuminations: We Go On.” Mind you, this CD is ONLY sold at that one store, in Ikspiari. It cannot be purchased in the US. I thought the track selection was interesting, given that. Perhaps the Illuminations track is or has been used somewhere in Tokyo, too?
    I'm not 100% sure these are the same tracks, but it's the best I have at the moment. (I've ruled out it being from "Disney on Classic.")

Does anyone have any more information about this track?

ispace likes this.