WDW Parade Music

jksoundman

Does anyone know if a soundtrack is available of the "Remember The Magic" parade from 1996, or the "Celebrate A Dream Come True" parade?

Emcduck

Playlist Author
Does anyone know if a soundtrack is available of the "Remember The Magic" parade from 1996, or the "Celebrate A Dream Come True" parade?
I'm not familiar with a "Celebrate a dream come true parade" track however the "Share a Dream Come True Parade" is available on the CD "Magic in the Street: Parade Memories".

The only "Remember the Magic" I can find in my collection is the theme song and that is available on the 1998 Official Album. Though I have heard it, so it is available out there somewhere.

Paul

"Remember the Magic" was available on the Japanese release "Disneyland/Walt Disney World Musical Vacation" years ago. It also was available on the WDW Forever On Demand system.

musicrazy

Yes, they both exist. Remember the Magic may be on CD from way back in 1997, and I recall it in the long defunct WDW Forever Kiosks.
The other parade I do not know of a public recording but I have an mp3 of the parade, seems like its a castmember practice CD, but seems complete at 23 minutes, 51 seconds.

V jvyy rznvy nalobql urer gur yvaxf vs lbh zrffntr zr.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Gosh, hope that was a link to something we shouldn't see that was removed by Jay. Thought my eyes had finally given up :blink:

Emcduck

Playlist Author
Gosh, hope that was a link to something we shouldn't see that was removed by Jay. Thought my eyes had finally given up :blink:

Whew.. was starting to think I was having a stroke there and couldn't read. :(