WDW Magic Kingdom 40th Anniversary CD(s)

Paul

It was posted a while ago that there may be a Magic Kingdom release this year. Has anyone heard anything more about it?

Here is an excerpt from the previous post (March 2010):

"Though there will not be an Official Album release this year, I am working on some projects for Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom's Anniversary next year. I won't be doing a box like A Musical History of Disneyland because 1) It would be too similar to Disneyland's, and 2) Disneyland had to wait until she was 50, so her sister is gonna wait too. Instead of one big project, I want to do several small ones geared around The Magic Kingdom. A new Official Album will be released then.

I haven't forgotten EPCOT. She turns 30 in 2012. I have similar plans for that anniversary too."

Horizons

Playlist Author
I haven't heard anything either, and no information has been posted by Randy in some time. Hopefully he was able to get several projects approved, but the lack of any recent information doesn't look good.

BLM07

If music is able to be released, then why not let it? Why wait another 10 years for something to be released?

BLM07

If music is able to be released, then why not let it? Why wait another 10 years for something to be released?

Then what would we have to look forward to??????

Another box set of the music between here and then, and the other music that didn't make it onto this set :)

I think he was referring to do some small individual albums, like maybe the complete Sonny Eclipse show on CD. (Yeah, I know this is old and that WDW didn't get her 40th anniversary albums like she was suppose to, I think the plan has become the victim of TDO Budget Cuts, not sure of Epcot's 30th Anniversary album through.)

Timekeeper