WDW Loop question

X-S Tech

So because Disneyland's parks are right next to each other, there is a small "Esplanade" between the two and the area music that plays is a mix of themes from both parks. At WDW as far as I know, each park only has it's individual Main Entrance loops, but I'm curious if there's any place in the resort that plays a mix of all the parks themes? If I recall correctly the Ticket and Transportation center just played generic Disney stuff (songs fromthe films?) but I could be wrong. Can anyone tell me if a loop plays somewhere that has things from each park? Just curious.

Horizons

Playlist Author
You are correct regarding the TTC BGM, just generic Disney music, which may mirror the MK main gate entrance music, although I have not confirmed that yet. Otherwise, I don't recall ever hearing a loop that plays a mix of music from each of the parks.

BLM07

Downtown Disney (East Side) has played a mix of Disney movie music and pop music, so that's no good for you. The bus stations have no music at all. I think the TTC music is the same as the MK entrance music, I also noticed it plays on the Ferry dock but not in the monorail stations.

I don't think that newer version of the MK entrance music is floating around yet.