WDW Forever/ Buddy Baker Track Question

X-S Tech

I have wondered about this forever and just never asked. On the WDW Forever system there was a track under DAK's Tree of Life Area Music, called "Break of Day" credited to Buddy Baker circa 1962. I assume that this was written for one of the Disney TV programs but wasn't sure which one. Can anyone help?

musicrazy is absolutely correct. It is indeed from "Perri".

However, ?Break of Day?, as well as the other songs in the film ? ?Now To Sleep?, ?Perri?, and ?Together Time? were composed by Winston Hibler and George Bruns. And the underscore was composed by Paul Smith.

Randy

X-S Tech

Well then I could be misremembering the credit- I used to get Bruns and Baker confused a lot and I don't have the WDWFOrever CD in front of me.

Ouch. As someone who, from time to time, has resuscitated a dead post I can appreciate X-S' dedication. (Heathens.)

Thanks, Randy, for the note. (Winston Hibler - now we're cooking! Nine academy awards!) Didn't Hib also have co-producer credit for 'Perri'?

However, ?Break of Day?, as well as the other songs in the film ? ?Now To Sleep?, ?Perri?, and ?Together Time? were composed by Winston Hibler and George Bruns. And the underscore was composed by Paul Smith.

Randy

You can listen to these 4 songs from Perri sung by Darlene Gillespe (sp?) and Jimmie Dodd from the MMC 78RPM on the radioblog here:

www.mountainears.org click on makeminemusic radio and scroll till you find them.

FRAN?OIS

Randy

You can listen to these 4 songs from Perri sung by Darlene Gillespe (sp?) and Jimmie Dodd from the MMC 78RPM on the radioblog here:

www.mountainears.org click on makeminemusic radio and scroll till you find them.

Ooooh!

I'm speechless! Thank YOU: I have NEVER heard those tracks! I'm in heaven!

Merci beaucoup! Thanks for sharing! :-*

Randy

Ooooh!

I'm speechless! Thank YOU: I have NEVER heard those tracks! I'm in heaven!

Merci beaucoup! Thanks for sharing! :-*

Your welcome!...part of being a Disney music hack ;)