WDW 50th Box Set?

DexterRiley

He’s not responding to personal emails as well...though he still “likes” my stuff on Facebook. Unless Mr. Biggins knows something we don’t know...

He is a man of many faces...

wdwfan22

While I'm not sure of a box set I have heard there will be a new official album. I'm sure it will most likely be recycled tracks but hey it's something lol.

WDWGuy08

While I'm not sure of a box set I have heard there will be a new official album. I'm sure it will most likely be recycled tracks but hey it's something lol.
yes however it will contain some new music such as mickey and Minnies runaway railway and some Epcot stuff and or updated versions of attractions too.

DexterRiley

I like to think that the radio silence is all a ruse…but I’m starting to think that we’re in for a disappointment. Just from a marketing point of view, you’d think that advance buzz would be prudent.

wdwfan22

I think the only thing we are getting music wise is the anniversary playlist on apple music. There is also a possibility that the anniversary anthem "The Magic is Calling" will be released as well as the exit music from Enchantment.