WDR Update 2010

monorail91

Muscle Beach Party (STER 3314)
:cd: CD | :itunes: [itunes='http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/muscle-beach-party-soundtrack/id375719708']iTunes[/itunes] | :mp3: MP3

Of the 5 new titles, this was released on CD by Rhino back in the early '90s. But this new release is fully restored from the original 4 track master.
So excited to hear that! I am a huge Annette fan! Will this be on CD (please!!!) or just a digital download?

Ross...

The 5 new vintage (new vintage... is that even a term?) that Randy mentions in his last post are listed on Amazon as being available on April 27 (link 'em Jay).

Now- Bless you Mr. Thornton, you are God's gift to Disney music geeks (i.e. the readers of this website), a Disney fan who works for Disney to preserve their history and share it with the public. I am deeply appreciative of the fruits of your labors, and have purchased many CD's and downloads that bear your stamp. And as the posts in this topic show, you must get requests all the time. So, some questions for you...

Billy Storm? Really? Were we fans beating your doors down to get this one? ;)

Just asking...

Joseph

Muscle Beach Party (STER 3314)
:cd: CD | :itunes: [itunes='http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/muscle-beach-party-soundtrack/id375719708']iTunes[/itunes] | :mp3: MP3

Of the 5 new titles, this was released on CD by Rhino back in the early '90s. But this new release is fully restored from the original 4 track master.
So excited to hear that! I am a huge Annette fan! Will this be on CD (please!!!) or just a digital download?
I know that Rhino rereleased "Muscle Beach Party" on vinyl back in 1984, along with a few other Annette LP's, but I don't believe that Rhino ever released it on CD. A label in Japan released several Annette CD's in the early 1990's,which I believe included "Muscle Beach Party", and which are very difficult to find.

WDWGuy08

RANDY!!! if you read this, will you be posting an update next spring (2011), about what is to come in the fall, of the smaller projects you mentioned, geared towards magic kingdom?

WDWGuy08

Hi Randy!

It is 2011 NOW!!!!! Any updates as to the smaller projects geared around the Magic Kingdom and the next NEW Official Album for Walt Disney World? Is anyone else curious about these smaller projects as well?