warning song for the fireworks

disneydavey21

does anyone know what the title of that song is, when they play when the 15, 10, minute warning is played for the 50th fireworks show. ??? please help i have been dying to find out

Dr. Know

Is it really a "song," that is, does it have lyrics, or is it an instrumental piece? Can you be more descriptive?

WishesFan

Do you have some sort of recording that you could post so we could hear it?

X-S Tech

At Disneyland (and I would guess WDW too) the announcements are underscored by a bit of the Wishes theme. No words though. I believe it's specially recorded though, not anything simply taken from the larger show soundtrack.

WishesFan

I don't have the DL announcement music, but I DO have the WDW versions and they are special "Wishes" arrangements by Greg Smith. It it the same music from DL?

disneydavey21

where can i obtain that soundtrack or score.....from or if there is a link i can go to...that would be great.. Thanks for all the help !!

ps...greg smith >

Dave

civileng68

I don't have the DL announcement music, but I DO have the WDW versions and they are special "Wishes" arrangements by Greg Smith. It it the same music from DL?

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of those files from you?

almandot

The background music for the wishes warnings you have are not the same as those for Remember.. those are when you wish upon a star, Remember uses an instrumental Wishes.