waltsmusic.com

Well I have started moving my music to a new site to separate it from the club site. Take a look and listen and see what you think? You can see what's new on the right, also can search by tags. The mp3 player on each has the entire album and allows you to switch tracks.

Ken
www.waltsmusic.com

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Excellent Ken :lol:
I really like the ability to get a good-sized enlargement of the covers (so you can read the track listings etc) as an overlay without losing the page you were looking at.

Great stuff to listen to whilst working on the PC. :mp3:

I am testing out a streaming audio on the site. Mostly playing Disney 78 rpm music. Drop by and check it out. Feedback is desired. Until I get another PC/Server at home, I am using my laptop, so the stream will be intermittant. I will post on the website when it is "On-Air". :)

Thanks!
Ken
www.waltsmusic.com

FRAN?OIS

I am testing out a streaming audio on the site. Mostly playing Disney 78 rpm music. Drop by and check it out. Feedback is desired. Until I get another PC/Server at home, I am using my laptop, so the stream will be intermittant. I will post on the website when it is "On-Air". :)

Thanks!
Ken
www.waltsmusic.com

Always so appreciative of your work that allows me to discover some LPs I knew about but had never seen or listened to before.

I particularly enjoy the Disneyland Band and Band Concert ones ...

I am presently listening to AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL and i like the fact that your copy used to be at the Studio's Library: years ago, believe or not, i did find some Lps at the HUGE Saint Ouen Paris flea market two albums that were, yes, from that Library!

How they did end up here in France, and why were they disposed of like that is intriguing ...

Thank you for the gift of Disney Music; I'm having a ball and Cinderella is not my name!

I am slowly getting my LPs posted. reached about 40 so far. What is taking up my time is taking pictures :) of the album artwork. I have started streaming Disney Christmas music for the season and will switch after the new year. Happy Holidays!!

WaltsMusic radio is now on Live365. Current playlist is mostly Disney cover 78RPMs from the 1940s-50s.

http://www.live365.com/stations/waltsmusic?play.

Ken